Takeover off

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Sagres wrote:What a bloody mess if true - Why is everything always so secret squirrel with our club!
Perhaps you should ask Stevenage whats going on at our Club.

On their twitter i am being told they are making claims that they have taken Joe White off us and Lokko is going back.
Diggerthedog

Lokko gone back, things are getting serious now.
BB-Dagger

Lokko’s recall has already been confirmed on the club website.
My thoughts currently are that if the Glyn rumours are confirmed then we are really up poo creek! Some statement from club would be enlightening but I doubt if that’s going to happen any time soon
Mark

Can anyone explain why we'd be up the creek without Glyn? If we can offload enough players to make the wage bill manageable then we are still a bottom half conference club?
Diggerthedog

Understand the wage bill for John Still and his staff inc Physio is close to £250k, does not leave much for a playing budget.
ThatRoundThing

Will be interested in the team to face Halifax. If the team make an early morning long journey trip to Halifax then the 2/1 odds on a Home win looks good value for the gamblers amongst us. :nono:
NBDag

Haven’t we had someone on trial from an Essex Senior Team? Again, surely if we’re shit for cash this wouldn’t be happening? Lokko going isn’t the worst thing ever as he was pretty shite. But the club really needs to come out and clear this up.
Dagger85

With Lokko gone, Doe “unavailable”, all we need now is an injury to Craig Robson :green: :green:
Blackie645

I have it on good authority that indeed Glyn Hopkin has withdrawn from the consortium, and Scott Doe has been tapped up by Woking, and he wants to join them, Mr Dagenham hey!
Mark

Woking definitely need a centre back but no idea why he'd want to go there under normal circumstances. Guess the falling out has caused it.
Blackie645

He knows the situation at the club
The Romford Dagger

Blackie645 wrote:I have it on good authority that indeed Glyn Hopkin has withdrawn from the consortium, and Scott Doe has been tapped up by Woking, and he wants to join them, Mr Dagenham hey!
Does anyone know why he would pull out?
Diggerthedog

Flags? I understand there are personal reasons associated with this.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The situation is clear and you dont need to be Einesteine to work it out.

We turned down an investor who has since gone elsewhere and what anybody cant pretend has been true to his word and invested heavily.

We turned to another interested party who unlike the other interested Party walked away at the first opportunity and left us with a wage bill that in the long term is unattainable.

Anybody who ever thought the current squad was sustainable on the current gates and income really wants to give themselves a good shake.

Just waiting for the flags to be spun as an excuse.

We are going down the tube because we put our faith or at least the Members did in a consortium who appear to be sending this Club spiralling quicker then even Tamplin could have.

Ironic how things turn out
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Einesteine
Blimey, a new spelling low Sussex!

Meanwhile https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/fleet- ... -used-cars...