Sutton United match information

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Amber

Before this Saturday’s match we will be holding a pre-match brunch, available to all supporters. It will be run between 10.30 and 11.30 and cost £10 per person.

Booking is preferable, email lunches@suttonunited.net, but not essential.

Our bars will also be open to all supporters from 11.00

Admission Prices
Adult: £15
Senior Citizen(60 and over)/Student: £8*
Junior (16 and under): £3
Stand Transfer: £2
*Valid student id photocard required
Diggerthedog

What's in the brunch Amber? Also what turnstiles can we use? Near the main entrance by that pub or through the park?
Amber

More info on the brunch here:
https://www.suttonunited.net/pre-match-brunch-reminder/

No segregation on Saturday you can use any entrance.
Kevin

Any website that has 'top news stories' underneath a picture of eggs n bacon gets my approval :D
Amber SUFC

Diggerthedog wrote:What's in the brunch Amber? Also what turnstiles can we use? Near the main entrance by that pub or through the park?
Sorry I have just been told there will be segregation. :oops: You will need to enter the ground via the park.

You will be still be able to use the bars.
Diggerthedog

Amber SUFC wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:What's in the brunch Amber? Also what turnstiles can we use? Near the main entrance by that pub or through the park?
Sorry I have just been told there will be segregation. :oops: You will need to enter the ground via the park.

Why is it segregated? We will barely have 150 for this Late Jan, freezing cold, early kick off and on tvgame. Was not last season and we had many more.
ThatRoundThing

Diggerthedog wrote:
Amber SUFC wrote:

Why is it segregated? We will barely have 150 for this Late Jan, freezing cold, early kick off and on tvgame. Was not last season and we had many more.
Just cannot resist this: Have they received an email? :lol:
Amber

Diggerthedog wrote:
Amber SUFC wrote:

We don't like to segregate, unfortunately during our last home game a few Tranmere fans caused problems and the police needed to enforce segregation during the game. I assume as this game in on TV Sutton did not want to take any chances. If I remember correctly your fans were perfectly behaved last season.
Amber

Diggerthedog wrote:
Just cannot resist this: Have they received an email? :lol:

We were told 'Digger the dog' was coming :lol:
Diggerthedog

:lol: :lol: