Reduced ticket prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Penfold

I wonder how many people will be caught out by this? Is it another one of Kim Jong-Thommo ideas to sting people of money...

On 02/01/2018, the circus uploaded the images detailing the prices for the “Sponsored Game” with no mention of requirement to purchase in advance

2 hours ago, the same image uploaded, but with a “prices will return to normal on the day of the game” amendment....

Shocking!
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
DevonDagger

The first announcement of this on 2nd January did include the detail of prices returning to normal on matchday. See here: https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-L1rOWDmvpAFswz_zuhs

However, you are right. It wasn't very clear and I expect several Twitter users might not have bothered to click the link and instead just read the graphic. Maybe someone has pointed this out and thus the amendment has been made.

Has it been the case on every occasion that the Racism Day ticket prices are reduced for advanced purchase only?
ARNU

Can't see why they don't just have pay on the door st the reduced price.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dont get Personel information that way Mate, like email address, and addresses for their data base
nomis

From past experiences with these games , the advanced reduced price only always continues to the pay on the gate match day ! This has definitely happened on the last three seasons that I can recall as I have bought reduced priced tickets in advance for friends only to see the same price marked up on the turnstile anyway