Free Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

What games are people planning to watch, seeing as we have nothing scheduled.
ayrisdagger

Billericay
Dagdale

Watching our neighbours Barking fc playing at my neighbour Potters Bar Town if you can make that one out. Should be a Bostik North cracker as both sides have been playing some good football and the Scholars have a lovely little friendly club with an excellent pint.
daggersjeff

Packing....flying to Malta on Sunday :lol: :D
ARNU

Think we may have a friendly Saturday.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dj johnny b

Lowestoft (just down the road from me) against Dorking Wanderers. Bright, lively young forward there by name of Jake Reed. Will report back.
Pondfield Dagger

just watched an awful game at our ground.. 40 million quid of talent playing for leicester, game finished 0-0. at least i didn't have to pay, season ticket holders free.
Mark

Don't tend to watch much other than the daggers these days. The things which go on in football games seem to get worse by the season. All the stuff I disliked about the prem has gradually permeated the lower leagues.
Diggerthedog

ayrisdagger wrote:Billericay
Free ticket I hope.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Bognor V Leyton Orient in Trophy. Laughed as Bognor gave them the run around but came but down to earth when my Son reminded me that not only have we failed to beat this dreadfull team in four attempts we failed to even score

Widdowson sent off did brighten the depression my Son put me in
nomis

Went over to "The Bridge" myself to check out "The Urchins' who are riding high at the top of their league . Was an eventful game that ended Hornchurch 5-4 Waltham Abbey with a certain Christian Assombolongo scoring for Waltham Abbey ! Looks like he's back where he started at his former club !