Views From The Sieve

The Independent Dagenham and Redbridge forum

Bury Road Redvelopment

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Re: Bury Road Redvelopment

Postby dagger4eva » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 am

You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

I was in the bar last night for the Arsenal game and can categorically state almost the entire row of the ceiling by the window had actually collapsed and up until 10:30pm yesterday certainly had not been fixed, with the seating area around this also still taped off.
dagger4eva

Postby ARNU » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Forgive me for finding this trivial but I can't remember any time in my life where a pint was ruined by the aesthetics of the ceiling. I can imagine it would be disastrous to try drink one in the Bury road end while it's pissing down though.
Manners are not a weakness.
ARNU

Postby SUSSEX DAGGER » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 pm

dagger4eva wrote:You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

I was in the bar last night for the Arsenal game and can categorically state almost the entire row of the ceiling by the window had actually collapsed and up until 10:30pm yesterday certainly had not been fixed, with the seating area around this also still taped off.

Was you calling for the head of the Manager by the end of the game ? or is Wenger like like JS living on past glories and imune from any questions to the tripe currently being served up
SUSSEX DAGGER

Postby dagger4eva » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Succesful or not 1 thing I certainly dont think Wenger can be accused of is 'serving up tripe' ....
dagger4eva

Postby Daggernewbie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:45 pm

dagger4eva wrote:You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

You be glad to know the said offending ceiling is now fixed
Daggernewbie

Postby dagger4eva » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

Hopefully now they can move on to fixing the urinal in the gents that has been leaking piss over the floor for the last 4-5 months... as trivial a complaint as that may be.
dagger4eva

Postby Phippo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:41 pm

ARNU wrote:Forgive me for finding this trivial but I can't remember any time in my life where a pint was ruined by the aesthetics of the ceiling. I can imagine it would be disastrous to try drink one in the Bury road end while it's pissing down though.

Nice one Arnu, carry on with the "subtle" canvassing for that roof! :D :D :D
Phippo

Previous

Return to Discuss all things Dagenham and Redbridge