Bury Road Redvelopment

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

I was in the bar last night for the Arsenal game and can categorically state almost the entire row of the ceiling by the window had actually collapsed and up until 10:30pm yesterday certainly had not been fixed, with the seating area around this also still taped off.
ARNU

Forgive me for finding this trivial but I can't remember any time in my life where a pint was ruined by the aesthetics of the ceiling. I can imagine it would be disastrous to try drink one in the Bury road end while it's pissing down though.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

I was in the bar last night for the Arsenal game and can categorically state almost the entire row of the ceiling by the window had actually collapsed and up until 10:30pm yesterday certainly had not been fixed, with the seating area around this also still taped off.
Was you calling for the head of the Manager by the end of the game ? or is Wenger like like JS living on past glories and imune from any questions to the tripe currently being served up
dagger4eva

Succesful or not 1 thing I certainly dont think Wenger can be accused of is 'serving up tripe' ....
Daggernewbie

dagger4eva wrote:You may well understand that Mergie but I can absolutely assure you it was more than "2 tiles"

You be glad to know the said offending ceiling is now fixed
dagger4eva

Hopefully now they can move on to fixing the urinal in the gents that has been leaking piss over the floor for the last 4-5 months... as trivial a complaint as that may be.
Phippo

ARNU wrote:Forgive me for finding this trivial but I can't remember any time in my life where a pint was ruined by the aesthetics of the ceiling. I can imagine it would be disastrous to try drink one in the Bury road end while it's pissing down though.
Nice one Arnu, carry on with the "subtle" canvassing for that roof! :D :D :D