Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

I think this thread should have been titled "Circus Watch"

Another day, another sacking .........

http://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/bil ... ompa-54887

:whistle:
Voice of reason

The madness continues
Tamplin has resurfaced, apparently in America and has re-hired Harry Wheeler as manager and Jamie O'Hara as player-coach
stanton101

Absolute madness.
Daggerman

stanton101 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:27 am Absolute madness.
It’s not madness, he’s just a C#4t
Mark

Wheeler must be desperate for a job to have to swallow his pride and go back there. Not sure if I feel sorry for him or not. The O'Hara situation is even more funny. Ex prem and couldn't get in the team, unfit, went running the minute the money was cut but couldn't wait to go back? All very fishy.

To sign Loza I guess they must have found a few quid again, maybe the latest agp financial issues have been suitably 'resolved' again.
Voice of reason

Mark wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm Wheeler must be desperate for a job to have to swallow his pride and go back there. Not sure if I feel sorry for him or not. The O'Hara situation is even more funny. Ex prem and couldn't get in the team, unfit, went running the minute the money was cut but couldn't wait to go back? All very fishy.

To sign Loza I guess they must have found a few quid again, maybe the latest agp financial issues have been suitably 'resolved' again.
The AGP. companies, most of whom are bust or no longer trading are listed at Companies House as 'small' entities which means they have fewer than 50 employees, a turnover of less than £6.5m (recently increased to approx £10m) and/or a balance sheet of around £2m
This is one of the reasons that many wonder how GT has been able to finance his lifestyle and investment in BTFC