Newport Match Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Two changes, Bingham & D'Ath in for Chambers and Howell.

Azeez loves Tuesday nights so there should be no sweat from anyone this evening...1-1 for me!
Richie

Medy is on fire!! 2-0 after they hit the bar with a pen.
Lcbdagger

Grr when will we stop conceding goals at the end of a half? !
HogansHeros

Get in! I reckon we're as good as safe now
Lcbdagger

Get in indeed! Top half a real possibility
SUSSEX DAGGER

Manager sent off at Half time another appalling ref..

Well done boys great effort.
Richie

Great result. Definitely safe and I'll be dreaming of playoffs for another 3 days.
ARNU

Only 3 points behind Southend.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

Good overall performance tonight boys well done Medy's first goal had a right touch of class about it and we dug in deep, second half had to really defend hard as the Exiles sought after an equaliser we really wanted that third goal second half as many of us now feel that we let sides creep back in lately, but thus reflecting on it at the end we fully deserved the three points. That long spell without home fixtures has really bounced badly for them and I thought their defence was quite dismal their spark from early to mid season certainly has died a bit. Thought great support tonight for our boys, on a cold night in South Wales and really fancy another three at Bury Saturday.
speedy

I thought their goal knocked the stuffing out of us a bit. First half we were full of running, closing down, the front two worked extremely hard. But second half we were second to the ball a lot. Not sure what happened with their goal, looked like another Lewi howler but then again did the ball take a nasty bounce in front of him on that aweful goalmouth surface? That said I think we were a bit unfortunate not to have scored 3 or 4 before the break. Medi had a fantastic first half looked very dangerous every time he got the ball. Special mention for Billy Bingham, the boy put in a great shift last night.
Ilford Dagger

An excellent result & one more win plus a couple of draws should see us safe with a bit to spare, incredible that we have only won once at home since Nov but are 5 unbeaten away against at least 2/3 decent sides. Keep up the good work!!