Taking On The Maids

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Probably a fair result although I think we could have nicked it. Corey whitely is playing shit right now, not sure why he gets a start. Did nothing of note today and gave the ball away pretty much every time he had it. To be honest he's been shit since the window closed. Could it be a sulk for not getting a move like Hawkins ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

So another bunch of part timers we can't beat ffs.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Probably a fair result although I think we could have nicked it. Corey whitely is playing shit right now, not sure why he gets a start. Did nothing of note today and gave the ball away pretty much every time he had it. To be honest he's been shit since the window closed. Could it be a sulk for not getting a move like Hawkins ?
Or it could just be that every player goes through bad spells at some point.
Won't have helped that we haven't had a proper centre forward for him to play off for most of that time.
ARNU

Every player does have a bad spell but he seems a bit half arsed right now. I'd rest him for a bit, we can cope without him I'm sure. Something ain't right. You can blame it on lack of centre forwards if you want but giving the ball away almost every time and missing the goal by miles is down to the individual. Might just be tired but he's definitely off the boil right now.
Adrian

Half arsed? He's working as hard as he ever has.
We could drop him but who replaces him? Fejiri hasn't been all that and has managed plenty of misplaced passes and misses. Romain is a different type of player.

He's a conference footballer - he's not going to play at tithe level he shown consistently because if he did he'd not be playing for us.
But it's better to make up him sulking instead.
ARNU

Isn't it funny when you dig a player out for underperformance he's clearly shit but when I notice one is underperforming you make up all sorts of excuses. Corey ain't performing to his usual high standard. I'm not alone in noticing this. He had another very mediocre game today. Rest him. Give the others a chance.
RM1Dagger

I think it was the Torquay game when he was pretty poor and certainly a few mediocre games too but he has set pretty high standards as pointed out by others, but hey that happens and maybe a rest might work. However,JS probably thinks he's the one player that might produce something even when he's not in form.
Now the SE27 Dagger
SUSSEX DAGGER

Simply could.a case of not being as good as People thought.

As Adrian rightfully points out he is a Confrence player for a reason, 26 and thus is re highest level
He has played at , there is a reason for it