Mixlr for Maidenhead?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

Anybody know?
grumpy old git

We have no mixir today and i can't find anything on local radio or Maidenheads website.
RM1Dagger

Listening to it! Link via Daggers Twitter..
Now the SE27 Dagger
RM1Dagger

But it sounds like they're playing shite..
Now the SE27 Dagger
canveydagger

Got to say it was only the second time i have heard the daggers free commentary service this season and both times i would say it was rubbish.

But the person doing the commentary on today games was the worst, had to turn off after 30 odd mins, i know the club are doing it for free, (and i don't expect it to be top draw and i understand that) but the bloke today said Braintree fc are in the national league and also said Dagenham game with Witham on Tue night would be off if today was a draw, (it was a league game) He needs to check basic information before the game he talking about, and he also said he had seen daggers a few times this season, the way he was talking it sounded like he only seen a few games.
A S dagger97

canveydagger wrote:the bloke today said Braintree fc are in the national league and also said Dagenham game with Witham on Tue night would be off if today was a draw, (it was a league game) He needs to check basic information before the game he talking about,
He was talking about Whitam who were playing in the FA Trophy today.
They lost 3-0 anyway so no replay.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
canveydagger

Re: Mixlr for Maidenhead?
Postby A S dagger97 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 pm

canveydagger wrote:
the bloke today said Braintree fc are in the national league and also said Dagenham game with Witham on Tue night would be off if today was a draw, (it was a league game) He needs to check basic information before the game he talking about,

He was talking about Whitam who were playing in the FA Trophy today.
They lost 3-0 anyway so no replay.
A S dagger97

Think you will found he said if Dagenham draw today then the game will be off Tue, i see other people pulled this up on mixlr today
RM1Dagger

First time I'd listened and I thought it was fine and a decent service. Yes, he got the Braintree thing wrong but didn't affect commentary.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Alan

Thought he was fine. People love a moan.
Adrian

canveydagger wrote:Got to say it was only the second time i have heard the daggers free commentary service this season and both times i would say it was rubbish.

But the person doing the commentary on today games was the worst, had to turn off after 30 odd mins, i know the club are doing it for free, (and i don't expect it to be top draw and i understand that) but the bloke today said Braintree fc are in the national league and also said Dagenham game with Witham on Tue night would be off if today was a draw, (it was a league game) He needs to check basic information before the game he talking about, and he also said he had seen daggers a few times this season, the way he was talking it sounded like he only seen a few games.
Braintree are in the National League, in the South division of it.