Maidenhead

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

View From The Stand wrote:Apologies if I’ve missed a Club update on this, but what’s happened to Joe White?
Haven’t seen hide nor hair of him since his first start and goal against the ’heed’
Watches most games from the TBS with the rest of the non-selected players. A group that seems to be growing by the week!

Romain is the weird one for me, looked our biggest threat a few games ago. And now not selected, I asked him, not injured either.

Oh, Curtley Williams was there on Tuesday too with Pennell etc
ARNU

What about Justham ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

ARNU wrote:What about Justham ?
Injured I think. Someone mentioned a shoulder problem
A S dagger97

Richie wrote:
ARNU wrote:What about Justham ?
Injured I think. Someone mentioned a shoulder problem
The club should be making these more public. We never get told about them, instead we're left asking questions when we don't see the names on the team sheet.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="Dagger83"]Is Sparkes due to be fit at any point soon? Haven't heard anything about him for ages.[/quote

Are you surprised it took our Physio half a half year o bandage Motgons Ferrier fingers up last week.

Heard he is doing the calender next year it' has 21 day weeks.
Mark

We have a physio column in the programme where these things are made public.

They have to have some exclusive content for the programme or nobody will buy it.
Adrian

Mark wrote:We have a physio column in the programme where these things are made public.

They have to have some exclusive content for the programme or nobody will buy it.
It's not enough. I want a personal email every week so I know what is going on.