Club Statement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Daggernewbie wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:This ^^^^
Daggernewbie wrote:Just remembered here is an extract from a interview with Dave Bennett on DiggerDagger.com on the 22/8/17

Steve Thompson sent an email to AFC Fylde and Maidstone, our next two away fixtures, telling them that the flags were banned at our ground and advising them not to let them be displayed at those games either."

So he does send email`s to other clubs asking/advising them not to allow things so what else is he sending ?

Will this link work http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandredbridge/index.asp
It was made clear that an email was sent to AFC Fylde and Maidstone. it was denied that a similar email was broadcast to all future opponents. See the original thread on this subject and the interview with Dave Bennett http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324634.
All I`m asking is he still sending them and can anyone confirm that he has not sent anymore afterwards, if the answer is yes please show some rock solid proof that he hasn`t that way everyone would happy.
dagger4eva

For me, this is potentially an additional thing to deter Glynn from investing.

We're almost into November now and there quite literally hasn't been a dicky bird from anyone with regards to completion of the takeover.

Notice how the club (Kim Jung) isn't so quick to make a statement on that........

Maybe he's worried about what shit Tamplin has on him "bury the club" / "know what I know" / "looked after" .....
Last edited by dagger4eva on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daggernewbie

steeevooo wrote:
Alan wrote:I’d ban all flags from football grounds.

Do I win £10?
No. You win an undisclosed amount ;)
Why keep the winnings secret ? is this another flag we need :lol:
Daggernewbie

dagger4eva wrote:For me, this is potentially an additional thing to deter Glynn from investing.

We're almost into November now and there quite literally hasn't been a dicky bird from anyone with regards to completion of the takeover.

Notice how the club (Kim Jung) isn't so quick to make a statement on that........

Maybe he's worried about what shit Tamplin has on him "bury the club" / "know what I know" / "looked after" .....
Don`t worry Glyn going nowhere
ThatRoundThing

I should have read the Club Statement a few times to digest what has happened here.

According to the wording of the Club Statement and other sources. My interpretation.

Glynn Hopkin was handed simultaneously by 4 people, 2 committee members and 2 others a copy/photo of a fake email sent to AFC Fylde and Maidstone but no other clubs we were due to play until the end of the season. This happened in the Supporters Club Office on Saturday 21st October.

The Football Club are disheartened that the Supporters Club gave so much credence by a bogus document (tricked into believing? ) and duped (could be so stupid?) without first checking it's provenance. (Authenticity or place of origin).

Daggernewbie, I agree , get the Supporters Club to ask the club to supply them the original email sent by a yet unnamed employee of Dagenham & Redbridge FC (a) To answer once and for all how many clubs were sent the email (b) by whom sent the email.(c) the content of the original email.

Putting both documents side by side would answer the question of who is being duped. Those that have been on differing sides of the fence on this matter can be entitled to be smug about the answer, those that don't give a toss, can still not give a toss.

Quite simple really :oops: :lol:
dagger4eva

ThatRoundThing ... "quite simply really" - except you have it completely wrong!

As pointed out - No-one is contesting the e-mail that was sent to Fylde/Maidstone.

The club denied sending an e-mail to all remaining opponents of the league. Glynn was passed proof of said e-mail. Thommo has called it fake news.

Comprende??
ThatRoundThing

Yeh I did say. Fylde/Maidstone. The rest was sarcasm, as I would be surprised if the original email became public knowledge.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:He was pleasant and sent me some comp tickets after an incident at the club for which they felt I had been wronged. I've written him a few times always polite not necessarily agreed with my points but I didn't have a hissy fit or start some vendetta against him. Life's to short.
Fake news.
RampantDuke

Do I win £10?
How would we be able to tell if the ball had gone off for a corner or a throw in? I'm afraid that the total flag ban option is unworkable ;-)
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Alan

The posts can stay. Problem solved.
Mike the Dagger

RampantDuke wrote:

Do I win £10?
How would we be able to tell if the ball had gone off for a corner or a throw in? I'm afraid that the total flag ban option is unworkable ;-)
To be honest we'd be better off if a few of the clowns running the line didn't have flags.
Mike the Dagger

Yeah I know, I'm in his pocket etc.

Read it or not, believe or not, your call.

http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324635

Can the poeple involved now please grow up?
Diggerthedog

Where did the original photo come from? Lock your keyboard Thommo there is a secret agent out there....
SUSSEX DAGGER

I notice that you never had the cuttersy to interview anybody from the Supporters Club before posting this rather one sided account.

At the very least I would have thought this would have been the correct thing to do.

People who are being attacked in this unbalanced account put a lot of time and effort into the running of the Club and for that fact alone I would have thought they at least had a chance to be heard.

Like you I am getting a tad fed up with this situation but I thought the best thing to do was not pick on a healing wound. Therefore I am a bit surprised that both you and the Club have decided on the actions that you have.

I appeal to everybody to start putting these issues aside and get behind the Management and team who are playing some of the best football we have seen on a number of seasons.
Daggernewbie

Mike the Dagger wrote:Yeah I know, I'm in his pocket etc.

Read it or not, believe or not, your call.

http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324635

Can the poeple involved now please grow up?
Have you approached Russell and Brenda and asked them to clarify if there is any truth in the said hand over of email or are you just going on the word of Dave Bennett ?