Robbed.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Didn't deserve to lose v Wrexham today. Man of the match I'd have given to Luke Howell or the keeper. Dunno how Corey got it? Needs to do a bit of bench time I think. What's happened to justham ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

To play like that with ten men, have two goals chalked off and concede with seconds left was heartbreaking.
Each and everyone put in a shift, but when your lucks out, it's out.
Whilst I'm disappointed, I'm also quite proud of the way we battled til the very end.
Wrexham were shit and just go to show how this leagues panning out.
When we're back to our best the goals will come and we'll be right up there challenging again.
As for whitely getting motm, just what game were they watching!! For me it was either cousins for two outstanding saves or Robson who was like a rock all day.
Well played anyway boys.
Dagdale

Every thing about today is spot on there with the post above, so many if's and but's and yet again D & R let a pretty average side walk away with the three points, we battled so well with 10 men but until we get a full grip and ram that ball home once and for all were be stuck in an almighty hole. Along with the brilliant saves at Bristol Rovers when they won promotion Mark C's save late on was up there with his best ever. Just hope we cast a full throttle assault on League leaders Macclesfield Town Tuesday night to unleash some venom and get back in there!
CrownDagger

We weren't robbed a draw would have been a fair result. Cousins made a few good saves we had a few near misses. As for Lokko he's a liability just send him back to Stevenage before he costs us more points.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Don't forget the Physio . He played a blinder he got Ferrier back on the pitch slightly quicker then the local a and e department.

If that is anything to go by no wonder our players take so long to come back from injuries.

We played 4.5 minutes with 9 men at a time when our goal was underside.

Once again we prove to be to bloody nice ,Lokko apart that dropped us right in the cart good job we have not tgo to see that liability for a few week. Since he has been here he has already served a ban and now been sent off. Thought he was lucky against boy Aldershot and Orient , this after early season rashness costing us penalty after penalty. Why oh why did Ferrier leave the pitch, the only conclusion you can come to is the player thought it would take seconds to put right not minutes.

Now I know we are trying to keep Whiteley at all costs but please do not insult fans intelligence by coming up with Whiteley as mom. Mark Cousins Luke HOWELL Creig Robson and Scott Doe were way ahead of him.

He was not even our best forward as both Cheek and Ferrier were both ahead of him.

Always had a feeling this was going to be a tight game but what a bloody effort and shift we put in.

Come on anybody help us with the goal ruled out in the last minute. Looked to me that he was behind the ball so it must have been offside a long time before he struck it so how long do you class a player as active in such circumstances. Look I was 120 yards away so I would be obliged for the opinion of those who were closer.

Well done lads today you really did not deserve that
RM1Dagger

Played fairly well with 10 I thought, battled brilliantly, but failed to convert some decent openings. Wrexham were indeed shite as others have observed and should feel very lucky. I thought Doe was imperious and MoTM by some distance for me..
Now the SE27 Dagger
Floydman

Can I just explain the MOM process again. In previous seasons MOM was chosen by a concensus of away press ,our press and sometimes from opinion on Twitter. On the rare occasion we couldn't agree we would ask the chairman or Steve or another director. We also had a brief unsuccessful period when we asked the fans to vote via text . This season the MOM is chosen by the match sponsor which could be a group or just one person. It is part of their sponshirship deal. Using the old system Mark would have got the vote today
Daggernewbie

Yes it was a cruel way for the game to end but all praise for the boys played their hearts out can`t ask more than that.The question is was our goal offside did not look it to me maybe someone in the A13 stand can say yes or no but have to agree the MOM should have gone to Mark he kept us in the match right until the end.All we have to do is keep playing like we have and I`m sure the goals will flow again so lets all look forward to Tuesday C.O.Y.D.
NBDag

Floydman wrote:Can I just explain the MOM process again. In previous seasons MOM was chosen by a concensus of away press ,our press and sometimes from opinion on Twitter. On the rare occasion we couldn't agree we would ask the chairman or Steve or another director. We also had a brief unsuccessful period when we asked the fans to vote via text . This season the MOM is chosen by the match sponsor which could be a group or just one person. It is part of their sponshirship deal. Using the old system Mark would have got the vote today
I did not know this. Me and my dad have still be texting in our votes!
RampantDuke

Whichever way you look at it - asking a bunch of pissed up non supporters halfway through the second half who have probably spent most of the afternoon watching Sky Sports News rather than our game who the Man of the Match is makes a complete mockery of the whole thing. Might as well not bother - as we saw yesterday.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!