What does he mean?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggerthroughmyheart

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 18.34.06.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 18.34.06.png (50.83 KiB) Viewed 12529 times
I'd be grateful if admin merge could keep this thread here. It directly concerns Daggers.
Has anyone else seen Tamplins tweets?

Dagenham I could bury now with the proof I have but I choose Billericay

I ain't a grass and I know what I know and I was looked after so I walked

What does he mean about being looked after? What proof could he bury us with?
Or is this Tamplin being a sad git again.
Diggerthedog

Bitter man it seems. Money cant buy you everything, including a pub team from Essex.
admin
Site Admin

Go on then Tamplin "Bury us with the proof you have"

Seriously why does anyone care what he thinks or even takes him seriously. He's not associated with the club anymore so his opinion is irrelevant

P.S. Don't worry I won't remove this thread
TommyD&R

He's not gonna bury us because he's a great guy who does lots of work for charity but doesn't like to talk about it.
RampantDuke

The bloke appears to be a nasty piece of work. The more I see from him the more I am glad he is out of our club. I reckon that the current Dagenham board saw through his bullying tactics. He can do what he likes at Billericay because he owns it lock stock. It was never going to work at our place unless we let him run it totally his way. I fully expect us to be getting beaten by Billericay in a few years time because at this level it's fairly easy to manipulate a small club into the National League with a few quid - it happened at Canvey Island. What I don't see here is longevity. A bloke with an ego this big will not hang around once the fans expectations get bigger than his and he starts to get abuse for not hocking his house on the club to sign Ronaldo. It happens at all clubs - including ours. Once we had tasted the football league a lot of people I know wanted us to go up and when we did there was an expectation that we would splash out to stay in League 1. As it goes the Daggers board are generally sensible and have kept the club steady financially over the years, despite the disappointment of two relegations in 5 years. That isn't going to happen under Tamplin - he is too emotional and will react badly when the chips are down. Bill Ricks is just a slow car crash. AFC Billericay within 10 years for sure.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Chigwellian

Why would you want to bury your boyhood club .. muppet!
diggerdagger1

I have a message for MR GLENN TAMPLIN

Stop acting like a CHILD and MAN up

Either make public the information you reckon you have to bury us and also what you mean by that you were looked after or go away and stop acting like a very childish person

Might be a good idea if the club issued a statement as well

Wonder if the FA has picked up on this

These are just my personal thoughts from afar
dagger4eva

God knows what he means with these Tweets and there might just be something in it given Kim Jung had a VERY swift change of heart towards getting him on board.

Meanwhile however, during the last week he's also been on Twitter to announce his wife had a mis-carriage - took in 2 homeless people to re-home and give jobs too - got knocked/robbed by one of them, so gave a statement on that - now most recently let the world know that some woman has been in touch claiming she had his kid a number of years amount and that he owes her a fortune in maintenance and how his beloved BTFC are going to help him get through it all.

I've heard of the line, there no such thing as bad publicity but this bloke seems to be taking it to the extreme! Attention seeking, needy, freak of a man!

Good luck to em :lol:
Auntie Merge

dagger4eva wrote:most recently let the world know that some woman has been in touch claiming she had his kid a number of years amount and that he owes her a fortune in maintenance
Before anyone says anything it's not me. I never got within 10 yards of him, let alone shake his hand. I mean that is how babies are made, isn't it??? :roll:
diggerdagger1

Funny how there is no club statement on this matter!!! Serious allegations in my opinion!!!