Aldershot..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

This would be a mega-toughie even without the fact that everyone seems to be beating everyone at the mo..

Perhaps we may squeak a hard-fought 2-1..maybe with goals from Whitely + Doe.

C'mon you Daggers!! :)
Richie

I'd take a point!

1-1.
Phippo

Hopefully another clean sheet. 0-2
Mark

Draws are killing us at the moment and we haven't won away since Boreham which itself was streaky. We also have a pretty bad record there. I think we'll get beat.

We need to find a way to win away but to me we are too open. I'd change the shape and look for counter attacks.
stanton101

Heart is saying a 2-1 win.
Head is saying a 3-1 defeat

I'll go for the win. ;)
Phippo

It's usually the teams at the lower end of the table we struggle against. We are overdue an away win!
Pondfield Dagger

0Cousins
18Lokko
19Ling
6Robinson
4Doe
2Nunn
5Robson
17Boucaud
25Whitely
11Okenabirhie
10Ferrier

bit of a defensive look that..wont be a great game to watch
RM1Dagger

Gone for a point, already losing...
Now the SE27 Dagger
Kevin

Goooooal...!!! Says Sam Ling on the ol' BBC..

Get in there!! :D
A S dagger97

We've left it late... Again!
I'll take the point
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ling mom by a country mile.

Our keeper never had a shot to save all evening bar the goal Whent fegi falls over .

Good defensively but it's gone so wrong up top.

Whiteley missed an absoioute sitter and Fedgi simply not good enough.

Once again Romain gives us a good effort from the bench and at times looked the only one of our front line interested.

Aldeshot gave us a life line when 16 got sent off needlessly,

Point about right but could have been so much more .
Alan

Good point, but still only one away win this season. Needs to improve if we are to win the league.
Auntie Merge

Did anyone else think that for the first 20 minutes we forgot which colour we were
Playing in? We kept laying balls at the feet of red shirts...
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:Did anyone else think that for the first 20 minutes we forgot which colour we were
It did seem that way Merge, and after they went in front, I thought here we go again, like last season.
But we stuck at it and deservedly got our reward.
Don't know what's gone wrong up front, but I do know we're missing cheeky up there, this game was made for him.
All in all a good point, and well done Lingy, onward and upward.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Auntie Merge wrote:Did anyone else think that for the first 20 minutes we forgot which colour we were
In all honesty Auntie I thought that we started brightly and it was our best period of game, it was after the goal that the problems you highlighted became more apparent.

Also the amount of times we bloody fell over was frustrating, at times I was wondering if we had any studs in our boots.

Poor Corey has had a few games to forget , the Miss in second half was a shocker . There was also an effort in the first half were he got free down the right a month a go his shot would have at least tested the keeper tonight it went miles wide.

Also thought Fegi was poor again and the other thing that is becoming apparent we have an unsackable Foreign Secretary and appear to have an undropabke
former Captain in Bouchard. He was the biggest culprit of wasting possession in the manner you describe . He continues to frustrate me in slowing everything down and if he ain't passing sideways his next favourite option is backwards.

Was expecting much more from Aldershot who to my mind do not deserve even a fraction of the hype that was coming earlier in the season. If that hype is to be believed then the point and restricting them to one should on target borne out of Fegi falling over twice in the build up.

They were there for the taking and the Dagenham of August and early September would have taken them out tonight. Alas to many of our front men had a bad night to take the opportunity that was there tinight