Solihull Moors..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Not really one who buys into all that "this is a game we should really be winning" guff - we've all seen gazillions of matches where the lower placed/fancied team has come out on top.

That said, I'm hoping for a 2-1 win..maybe one from Kandi & another from Lokko

C'mon you Daggers!! :D
DevonDagger

As this is a game we should really be winning...
(sorry Kevin :D )

But honestly this game and Torquay at home is a great opportunity to kick on and start a run to take some initiative in a season where so far nobody has.
That said, they shouldn't be underestimated, aside from their very chaotic start to the season, Solihull scarcely seem to lose by more than a single goal. So I'm not expecting us to simply turn up and bag 6 (Sorry Merge)

Cheek, Doe and Sparkes are definitely all still out and will not play any part. I expect we'll keep a very similar lineup to the win against Halifax and I expect them to be fully fit given the full week since our last fixture.

I'll be making the 3 hour(ish) drive to go to this one tomorrow. Last time I went to this ground was last season when Torquay played them (not for my benefit I might add) and naturally it was postponed about 45 minutes before kick-off. Lovely stuff, though we did manage to go see a Villa game instead. Forecast for tomorrow suggests no repeat of that fortunately.
Lcbdagger

If we keep Morgan and Chike up top then I fancy a win by the same score as last week... 3-1 with a decent 2-0 lead, bit of a scare then safe late on
TommyD&R

They've signed Richard Brodie today. Not sure if he's actually any good anymore though.
Mark

If we don't get 4 points from the next 2 games we're very unlikely to be winning anything. 6 points is the real target though.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mark wrote:If we don't get 4 points from the next 2 games we're very unlikely to be winning anything. 6 points is the real target though.
Thought that last year , in the home game against these at home we were 3 down in a quarter of an hour , ok we somehow recovered to get it back to 4-4. We also managed to lose to Tourqey twice last season so excuse me if I take nothing for granted. Last year we finished 11 points shy of Lincoln add in Guisley at home and the 8 points dropped against thesel twip and if things had planned out how they looked we might be looking at a trip to somewhere a bit more exciting then Solihull tomorrow, the fact we are not should be a warning to everybody.

Still not worked out who the big dangers to us are this year as nobody appears that convincing, if we are in fact a danger ourselves .

2-0 Daggers but I expect us to make hard work of it
A S dagger97

Sod it: 6-1 to Daggers

Whitely (2)
Ferrier
Khandi (2)
Lokko
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
NBDag

Think we'll win this and manage to keep a clean sheet too. 3-0 Kandi, Ferrier (2)
daggersjeff

Quote "Still not worked out who the big dangers to us are this year as nobody appears that convincing, if we are in fact a danger ourselves " Think we are a danger to ourselves!!
:D :D :D
Auntie Merge

A S dagger97 wrote:Sod it: 6-1 to Daggers

Whitely (2)
Ferrier
Khandi (2)
Lokko
Close but not quite
Solihull 0 Daggers 6

Enjoy ;)
daggersjeff

Got out of jail there!!!

Luke Howell 94 minute!!
TommyD&R

Howells or Howell? Different websites are saying different players!
ARNU

Apparently Howells from the corner kick.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
A S dagger97

Jake Howells corner

Did we deserve it?
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
IanC

Really!
Who cares.