Massive game tomorrow already

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Title of this thread is absolutely feckin ridiculous,that's all goodnight
SUSSEX DAGGER

This game is going to be played in the pissing rain and a gale according to the weatherman.

If that is correct then we won't learn much tonight as it could end up a farce of Morcecambe away perportions in the Cup two seasons ago
TommyD&R

Not a clue why Still took off Ferrier for a holding mid while we was on top. We could've won that and he decided to settle for a draw. Not happy.
Pondfield Dagger

wow, if we had won we would have been top, instead we are 8th..

sutton didn't look that great to me, timewasting most of the game...they wont win the league, not a chance lol
stanton101

Christ I'm pissed off tonight, and where the ****** is cheeky.
NBDag

Don't know what to make of that... We were more or less a shower of shit in the second half, yet it still feels like an injustice that we lost. Whitely couldn't keep the ball if his life depended on it, Fejiri either needs a great big kick up the arse or he should be dropped for a while and Ferrier needs to be taught the offside rule. One thing I will say about Ferrier though is that he is still constantly getting fouled yet he doesn't stop trying and even when it clearly wasn't his night, he didn't want to come off. That aspect of his attitude is superb. Ling looked useless against such a physical team, his play in general though shows that we really need to bring in a proper left back. Would love to know if there are still people happy to see the back of Widdowson following what we've seen from our left backs so far. Romain, Robson, Boucaud and Lokko (until the winner) were all solid. Kandi looks promising with a real hunger too.

Not going to go on too much about the refereeing, I'm getting used to just how incompetent they are. However it is getting really frustrating seeing teams constantly come here with no apparent interest in playing football against us. Clearly from tonight its a game plan that works but its so frustrating to see when we know that we should be wiping the floor with a team like tonight's.