Massive game tomorrow already

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Home v Sutton United tomorrow is already potentially one of those defining games already, a potential 6 pointer.

How tight is the table at the moment?

Let's put Saturday's disappointment behind us and get the 3 points!

COYD!!
dagger4eva

Not personally putting this in the 6 pointer category but it certainly would be good to bounce back from Saturday.

By all accounts we absolutely did not deserve to lose so you'd like to think the boys wont be at all despondent.

Daggers 3
Sutton 2
Diggerthedog

It is all very tight but that will soon even out and the top 5-6 will break away at some point. Massive game is correct we need the 3 points to keep us going. 6 points from these two home games would be brilliant return from our opening 11 matches.

Never went Saturday but looking at the highlights and what people have said we battered them and were unlucky to lose.

2-1 to us Corey with a brace. 1,412 (197 Away).
SUSSEX DAGGER

Don't subscribe to this being a game that defines the league this season.

Don't think I can recall a better losing performance then Saturdays for a long time , in fact it was probably the performance of the season thus far.

Love to see a repeat tomorrow night in front of our own support as some of the football I saw Saturday played by us was simply a different league , sadly our finishing deserted us and if we had been as good in front of goal as we were everywhere else Saturday we would have won in a canter.

The chances we are creating and a more solid look to our back line over the past three or four games makes me confident that we will do it tomorrow night.

Daggers 3 Sutton 0
Mark

With all due respect to our current eleven, only Corey is really a consistent finisher and he is playing with an injury. The reason Cheek is prolific is because he is clinical. He doesn't get loads of chances but those he gets he scores. Ferrier is superb but he gets about 5 chances per game and misses the majority.
leewilson

Not a defining game. We beat Lincoln 1-0 around a similar time last season and we all know how the season went.
Auntie Merge

Think it's too early to talk about it as a 6-pointer. If anything it's going to be a 6-goaler.

Dagggrs 6 Sutton 0

Attendance 1423
223 away fans
Amber SUFC

I would take a draw :D

110 Suton fans.
Dagdale

Still shaking me head in amazement how we walked out of Victoria Park Saturday as losers! Maybe not quite to the highest peak yet but what a pleasure to watch a daggers team who all fight to win back possession and give it all towards opposing goal, they used the width of that pitch splendidly and so unlucky not to warrant the 3 points, still beats me that Pools never gave their goalie M.O.M? But we move on and with that momentum can see those Sutton boys under heaps of pressure, maybe a bit close at the end and there's been one hell of a lot draws already this level but 9 games in I've seen enough to say were trumps for a win 2-1.
daggersjeff

4-0 Daggers

Whitely, Robson, Fejiri and an OG
IanC

Title of this thread is absolutely feckin ridiculous,that's all goodnight
SUSSEX DAGGER

This game is going to be played in the pissing rain and a gale according to the weatherman.

If that is correct then we won't learn much tonight as it could end up a farce of Morcecambe away perportions in the Cup two seasons ago
TommyD&R

Not a clue why Still took off Ferrier for a holding mid while we was on top. We could've won that and he decided to settle for a draw. Not happy.
Pondfield Dagger

wow, if we had won we would have been top, instead we are 8th..

sutton didn't look that great to me, timewasting most of the game...they wont win the league, not a chance lol
stanton101

Christ I'm pissed off tonight, and where the ****** is cheeky.