Rumoured new signing

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dags58

I always lookout for Daggers Ex players and watched Dwight Gayle come off bench yesterday and Romain Vincealot Bradford City captain who played in our playoff victory few years ago.Hawkins only played 4 full matches in League 2 and most of that team were moved on by Still and he just came in January window from Conference south big step from part time.I always lookout for rx players even Doige at Forest Green with pride seeing them succeed at higher level.
Richie

Dags58 wrote:I always lookout for Daggers Ex players and watched Dwight Gayle come off bench yesterday and Romain Vincealot Bradford City captain who played in our playoff victory few years ago.Hawkins only played 4 full matches in League 2 and most of that team were moved on by Still and he just came in January window from Conference south big step from part time.I always lookout for rx players even Doige at Forest Green with pride seeing them succeed at higher level.
Of course you do. Just drop the act and disappear to a Portsmouth forum please
matt_drfc

Richie wrote:
Dags58 wrote:I always lookout for Daggers Ex players and watched Dwight Gayle come off bench yesterday and Romain Vincealot Bradford City captain who played in our playoff victory few years ago.Hawkins only played 4 full matches in League 2 and most of that team were moved on by Still and he just came in January window from Conference south big step from part time.I always lookout for rx players even Doige at Forest Green with pride seeing them succeed at higher level.
Of course you do. Just drop the act and disappear to a Portsmouth forum please
It's becoming rather boring now.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just to clear something up as I know we al wish players who leave here no harm , Ollie was not stretchered off he had a clash of heads that opened up the wound he got last week . The Wimbledon lad was the one stretcherd off according to my skate mates.

Wish both players a speedy recovery
NBDag

Was doubting the validity of this rumour but it's now been announced. Welcome Chike.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-KtpjjVvGB8XfdD_jphp

Only 21 so much younger than I thought, hopefully he keeps on this rich scoring run he's currently on.

Also anyone that does not sing Cameo's Candy when he scores is no friend of mine.
Mike the Dagger

Looks another good John Still type of signing... fee paid too, interesting.

Good luck.
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote:Was doubting the validity of this rumour but it's now been announced. Welcome Chike.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-KtpjjVvGB8XfdD_jphp

Only 21 so much younger than I thought, hopefully he keeps on this rich scoring run he's currently on.

Also anyone that does not sing Cameo's Candy when he scores is no friend of mine.
Great news. Welcome Chike.

Fabulous to see another young player being added to the squad... 20, 20, 21, 23... definitely building for the future.

Does everyone who sings Cameo's Candy need to wear the codpiece? Asking for a friend...
daggerscityboy

I was going with The Strangeloves - I want Candy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Vw9RGm1tM
Lcbdagger

"I'm as happy as I can be with the move"... glowing reference :lol: