Words fail me

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Two things that I am completely puzzled about tonight.

What is a handsome chap like me doing on my own and how the hell did we lose that game?

We dominated from start to finish and would have won in a canter if their goalkeeper had not had the game of his life.

Bar acomplete cock up between the goalkeeper and the defence and we don't need to check our insurance policy for what is a complete robbery.

So we lost but I have never been more confident that this is a mere blip as we did everything but win
Daggernewbie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Two things that I am completely puzzled about tonight.

What is a handsome chap like me doing on my own and how the hell did we lose that game?

We dominated from start to finish and would have won in a canter if their goalkeeper had not had the game of his life.

Bar acomplete cock up between the goalkeeper and the defence and we don't need to check our insurance policy for what is a complete robbery.

So we lost but I have never been more confident that this is a mere blip as we did everything but win
Disagree with your 1st point ( handsome ) SUSSEX :lol: rest of your points agree their goalkeeper Scott Loach played a blinder my man the match and their defence threw themselves at everything.