So Tomorrow........

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

If Cheek and Whitely are fit then they should go in for Howells and White. I also wouldn't start Fejiri right now, he has seemed off the boil for whatever reason and I think he should be given a rest. Howells did well and I was impressed with Wheeler last week, so I'd happily have one of them replace him. Other than that I'd keep the same team as Gateshead. If we don't lose tomorrow it wouldn't be unwise to think we would go another month unbeaten... So 3-1 Pools
Dagdale

Couldn't have played this lot a couple of weeks back could we as they were skidding but Pool's last two have been decent wins so Dags we'll need a good solid performance but hopefully a fit Cheek and Corey back in the side sure were all come back rocking. Nice to see us playing stronger at the back now too. Last 3 away draws so a good away win will be a great boost going into some hard September games, this ground can create good atmosphere for the challenge, here's to the 8.11 Grand Central daggers special and the craic!
Mark

I'd go with Ferrier up top with Fejiri, Wheeler wide and Whitely behind the striker.
ARNU

I'd give Howells and romain a start. Call Corey on if it's looking dodgy.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !