Premier League Cup

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DagenHammer87

Any ideas if the car park will be open for fans to park in? And whether the club shop is open?
Daggernewbie

DagenHammer87 wrote:Any ideas if the car park will be open for fans to park in? And whether the club shop is open?
Don`t know about the car park but I should think the club shop be open.
Daggernewbie

Daggernewbie wrote:
DagenHammer87 wrote:Any ideas if the car park will be open for fans to park in? And whether the club shop is open?
Don`t know about either of them.
Daggerfan

Did we win?
DagenHammer87

I was at the game and I have to say that despite the result, it was a rather good game and was interesting to see some of our up and coming players.

I think there are a couple of the youngsters who have the potential to push for a place in the first team this season. Personally, the lad who played at centre half (5) looked very composed and looked very sharp in the first half. It almost made me wonder whether he's the sort of player who can get ahead of current first team subs and help shift another wage off the bill. Ok, I've seen him in one game; but I have to say in similar fashion I saw N'Gala who didn't make half the impression I expected against Stevenage.

I also have to say I think Joe White looks to have come on leaps and bounds since last season. His movement off the ball when he came on reminded me of Paul Benson. Perhaps he has been taking some tips!

All in all, we were a bit unlucky to lose; but it was a good game. Nice to see the club open it's doors to this sort of game. Just over 200 coming in is a decent turnout and hopefully the club can put more games on - even if they are just friendlies during the season.
Richie

White scored when he played so can't question the decision, but based on Tuesday night, Bloomfield looks great. I'd have him ahead of White currently.