Roof question.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Has anyone seen any plans or desigbs for the proposed new stand
Mike the Dagger

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Has anyone seen any plans or desigbs for the proposed new stand
RampantDuke

No need for rails at the Vic - we already have plenty of safe standing at the side of the pitch. Most of the time you could swing a cat round where we are - if you hated cats for example. (No cats were hurt during the research for this post)
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
durnzo

ARNU wrote:
Mark wrote:Rails are fine if they're spaced correctly. At Maidstone they seemed to think you could go 2 deep behind each barrier. Which I guess you could if you want to be in body contact with the person in front.
Yeah definitely a bit too close. I had people standing right behind me goosing my arse ( I'm sure accidentally)
Come on, I'm sure there's a few people on here who'd like to ****** you. In one sense or another!!!
ARNU

durnzo wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Mark wrote:Rails are fine if they're spaced correctly. At Maidstone they seemed to think you could go 2 deep behind each barrier. Which I guess you could if you want to be in body contact with the person in front.
Yeah definitely a bit too close. I had people standing right behind me goosing my arse ( I'm sure accidentally)
Come on, I'm sure there's a few people on here who'd like to ****** you. In one sense or another!!![/quote

I doubt it. I don't think even the scariest keyboard warrior on here could be arsed mate. .
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !