HAWKINS .....GONE !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
nomis

Get a life mate

I could of kept this info quiet and come on here after the event saying I knew all along before you guys ......and you would of all said something like .... yeah ****** off nomis

I could tell you a lot more about Ollie etc but I don't see the point
It's all in the past now and best for the player and club to move on like you should do my friend
Diggerthedog

You know nothing, discredit the club about what? Looking from the outside the lad got his head turned in January and refused a move the the club we accepted an offer from. Since then he has been out of form with various offers coming in. That's all and the rest is petty bollocks I would imagine.
nomis

If I know nothing mate where has his move been reported to Portsmouth when I posted it up
It ain't been reported anywhere yet you silly little boy
nomis

Are you thick or what ?
I am stating on here that Hawkins has signed for Portsmouth as off today this morning

THAT ARTICLE IS FROM ON 4TH JULY

God help me
nomis

Tell you what Diggerthedog

My thread on here was posted up at 1252 hrs stating Hawkins move

Why don't you post up the BarkingandDagenham Post article with there date and time on said transfer

Twat
Alan

nomis wrote:Heard a whisper that Bury were the northern club
Not the club that I heard. The one I heard met our valuation, Bury didn't.
Dags58

Diggerthedog wrote:You know nothing, discredit the club about what? Looking from the outside the lad got his head turned in January and refused a move the the club we accepted an offer from. Since then he has been out of form with various offers coming in. That's all and the rest is petty bollocks I would imagine.
Diggerthedog you know nothing and why are you the only one telling Daggers fans fake news about him turning down a move up north in January this never happened why discredit Nomis .He helped us get in the playoffs or do you have short memory hope he get's his wish to play at higher level as he has come through the Non League Pyramid......
dagger4eva

Can u guys stop with the bitchy comments otherwise kim jung un II will have to take appropriate action :D
Diggerthedog

Dags58 wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:You know nothing, discredit the club about what? Looking from the outside the lad got his head turned in January and refused a move the the club we accepted an offer from. Since then he has been out of form with various offers coming in. That's all and the rest is petty bollocks I would imagine.
Diggerthedog you know nothing and why are you the only one telling Daggers fans fake news about him turning down a move up north in January this never happened why discredit Nomis .He helped us get in the playoffs or do you have short memory hope he get's his wish to play at higher level as he has come through the Non League Pyramid......
Oh look Barry Chuckle has a brother.
nomis

You can't give a sensible answer Diggerthedog
Your only reply is to mock other peoples posts to try and deflect away from the fact that you have no argument
It really is laughable
Dags58

Diggerthedog wrote:
Dags58 wrote:
Oh look Barry Chuckle has a brother.
Haha Funny man why don't you name the club up north were he didn't want to relocate???????
NBDag

His uncle told me he'll be announced at 3pm
Dags58

Hawkins gone to Portsmouth just been announced on there Twitter account all the best for him and maybe play or be on bench for game live on Sky Sports Sunday.
daggersjeff

On Daggers site now