3 potential transfers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

In John Still's interview today it seemed to be that he said wasn't sure whether 3 players have been subject to bids. Can only imagine that these 3 are Hawkins, Whitely and Fejiri. Anyone able to shed some light on who is sniffing around them? Sounded like Still wants to keep hold of all three right now but, maybe I'm digging into it too much, for him to be uncertain does that mean the 3 involved are maybe considering the possibility of leaving?
Chigwellian

Bet it's Peterborough again...
Diggerthedog

Glyn told us in the pub before that we had a bid for whitely but they told the team bidding to do one as it was a pathetic offer.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was it as pathetic as the one we made Enfield about 16 months ago
DaggerMaulks

Whitely is 100% nailed on to have bids come in for him. Hawkins too perhaps but if we get the offer that we wanted at the end of last season I would be very surprised. I dont think fejiri at all to be honest, ive been a bit disappointed with him at the moment.

I think the other one would be Ferrier because since his come in, he just looks so dangerous. His powerful, got some skills and we can see he can finish them off too. Even though we have only just signed him, i am surprised that other teams didnt have him on there radar before.
Mark

I'd expect Ferrier to get bids but I expected him to go higher this summer. Don't think it is right for him to move yet though, only just signed with us and has a long way to go with his finishing. Unless we get a huge bid we have to say no.
Diggerthedog

Players like Corey are the difference between finishing top and play offs. I really hope he stays.
Chigwellian

If we do sell, maybe we can have a loan back till the end of the season
Daggernewbie

This appeared in the Barking & Dagenham post
http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk ... -1-5169227
Alan

The Dagenham post have watched the same video that we all have.
Richie

I think the interview was with the journalist from the Post tbf. I recognise the voice.
Dagdale

I really hope we can hang on to all three through at least to season is complete and see where we go, its guys like this and our well gelled team now that have us all connected with our beloved club on a great high, attacking players like Corey are fantastic to watch, what's so good about him is you always feel somethings there in the pipeline that'll have us talking for ages, grew up on Charlie Cooke and later Pat Nevin and love a guy who takes on defenders with speed and agility and can he pack a shot. I know this level money is the essence of survival but please really last resort.
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:The Dagenham post have watched the same video that we all have.
Alan how do you know everyone has seen the video ?
Alan

Yes Daggernewbie, I literally meant that all of mankind had seen the video, I wasn't using a readily understood figure of speech to intimate that the Post had used an online video to populate their story.
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:Yes Daggernewbie, I literally meant that all of mankind had seen the video, I wasn't using a readily understood figure of speech to intimate that the Post had used an online video to populate their story.
OK Alan I will re-phase my question why do you think all Dagenham supporters have watched the video ?