3 potential transfers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Daggernewbie wrote:
Alan wrote:Yes Daggernewbie, I literally meant that all of mankind had seen the video, I wasn't using a readily understood figure of speech to intimate that the Post had used an online video to populate their story.
OK Alan I will re-phase my question why do you think all Dagenham supporters have watched the video ?
I've just checked with all Dagenham supporters and it does appear that they have indeed, without exception seen the video in its entirety. Whilst doing my research it seems they also enjoy Daggernewbies pedantic interrogation of Alan in this very thread
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

No, daggernewbie, I didn't just mean all daggers fans had seen it, as I've made clear, I meant that all of humanity (and some of the great apes) have seen it. What other possible meaning could I have intended, or anyone else have ascribed to the post?
Auntie Merge

Hey guys. As a moderator I'm asking you to pause with the bitchy comments. Let's get back on track. Has anyone gone yet?
dagger4eva

I don't think Elmsey will have seen it but that's more down to the fact he's as blind as a bat! :lol:
Alan

Don't see what I've posted that merits moderation.
Simmo

Many people think bats are blind, but in fact they can see almost as well as humans.
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote:
Daggernewbie wrote:
Alan wrote:Yes Daggernewbie, I literally meant that all of mankind had seen the video, I wasn't using a readily understood figure of speech to intimate that the Post had used an online video to populate their story.
OK Alan I will re-phase my question why do you think all Dagenham supporters have watched the video ?
I've just checked with all Dagenham supporters and it does appear that they have indeed, without exception seen the video in its entirety. Whilst doing my research it seems they also enjoy Daggernewbies pedantic interrogation of Alan in this very thread
I`m glad they enjoy`s me pedantic about the phase`s everyone, we all have is been used because I know my son never looks at the website and how many more never do.
Dagger83

Eh?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Alan

Erm, seriously Daggernewbie, you need to stop digging.
matt_drfc

Auntie Merge wrote:Hey guys. As a moderator I'm asking you to pause with the bitchy comments. Let's get back on track. Has anyone gone yet?
It's a title someone's given you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free, it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it
Auntie Merge

matt_drfc wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Hey guys. As a moderator I'm asking you to pause with the bitchy comments. Let's get back on track. Has anyone gone yet?
It's a title someone's given you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free, it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it
Maybe, in your opinion.
I can always ban you, delete you or modify your posts to say auntie merge is wonderful. But that would make this place like North Korea.
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
Maybe, in your opinion.
I can always ban you, delete you or modify your posts to say auntie merge is wonderful. But that would make this place like North Korea.

Not sure threatening to ban someone would particularly help for 'getting back on track'.
ARNU

I got banned on the old forum for having an opinion. Anyone remember ? I joined again from another IP address with a different pseudonym. When they finally let me back on I used to have rows with myself about roofs and shit lol !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

The Romford Dagger wrote:

Not sure threatening to ban someone would particularly help for 'getting back on track'.
Some people have no sense of humour and tend to take some posts a little too seriously.
mickeyblue

ARNU wrote:I got banned on the old forum for having an opinion. Anyone remember ? I joined again from another IP address with a different pseudonym. When they finally let me back on I used to have rows with myself about roofs and shit lol !!
you used to lose them rows aswell :lol:
but we finished 9th!