A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.3

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Hello good people,

After my holiday, both Tel (Cockney Byrites) & I have returned with Episode 3 of A Game Of Headers & Volleys.

In this episode we have a quick summary about whats happened in The National League since we've been away, the FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round draw and of course The Daggers.

Also this week is Tels turn in the Classic Daggers section.

Hope you enjoy and thanks to those that give it a listen. Now the holidays are finished for us, we will be recording this every week.

Cheers

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/a- ... sode-three
nomis

Another great podcast guys

Chrissy Moore - now their was a player

Love your reminesing about bygone day's

Danny Shipp was another one of my old favourite strikers . Was banging the goals in as a kid for West Ham at one point

Well done lads and a great listen
Dr Monkatron

Thanks nomis, we really appreciate that.

We're also loving talking about old players and games. I know it's my favourite part.
Diggerthedog

Great listen again guys. To attract more listeners tweet the link and tag those players/teams you talk about.
Dags58

What about Paul Cobb in the late 90's scoring bundles of goals for few seasons and Mark Stein just after great goal scorer's for us.
nomis

Perhaps the guys doing this podcast could at some point during the season , say when fixtures are restricted by the weather etc , do a weekly podcast basically around ex Dagger players and perhaps reminisce about past memories re matches about the players etc
Dr Monkatron

We're hoping in the future to get a few ex players on at some point. And at Christmas we're planning to do a Classic Daggers special with the whole episode being about former players and old games.
A S dagger97

Dr Monkatron wrote:We're hoping in the future to get a few ex players on at some point. And at Christmas we're planning to do a Classic Daggers special with the whole episode being about former players and old games.
That would be fantastic I look forward to it. Keep it up guys, im really enjoing the work you're doing.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Dr Monkatron

Thanks A S, we are loving doing this and we really appreciate everyone that gives it a listen. We spend so much of our time together chatting about the Daggers we decided we might as well stick a couple of mics in front of us and record it.
Dags58

See if you can get Mark Stein on Podcast had 2 good seasons scoring bundles of goals maybe also see why his contract was terminated by old chairman.