Daggers Betting Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BeenDagred

I'm on Over 2.5 Goals in our game, what is everyone else backing tonight?

National League Betting Preview Tuesday 15th August 2017 http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/national ... gust-2017/
Penfold

Under 2.5 with a 1-1 draw as a double
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
admin
Site Admin

I've played it very simple and just backed us to win at just below evens. Although if you've got a spare fiver back a result and both teams to score. We have been both teams to score in all our games so far. Winfield is injured for Ebbsfleet and McQueen is looking good up front for then so your guaranteed goals. After it's a case of who you think will win/draw. Daggers to win and BTTS is 13/5, surely worth a punt
dagger4eva

My money is on another score draw.

Think it'll end up 1-1 with our old mate Maclean scoring for them.
Mark

What bookmaker offers under 2.5 and 1-1 score as a double then? Given 1-1 can't occur without under 2.5 goals...
Diggerthedog

Just seen they have not lost since 2016.
Pondfield Dagger

BTTS again, ebbsfleet unbeaten in 30 games I'll go 2-2
ThatRoundThing

In case some of you haven't noticed yet although most of you probably have, the following bets in our first four games have all come in.

I bet INPLAY Online just after kick off as odds start to rise.

First Half Goal, Both Teams to Score, Over 2.5 goals, Both Teams to Score + ov 2.5 goals. I also bet on Corey anytime goalscorer as he seems to to take the free kicks around the box and penaltys.

This forum on various threads seem to agree that with the team set up at the moment we will score and concede goals. I see no reason that these same bets won't sail in against AFC Fylde.

Unfortunately my betting system has me on low stakes until the season progresses and my betting bank increases so I haven't made a massive amount on these games so far.
ThatRoundThing

Missed a bet out, Daggers to score 2 goals (over 1.5 TG with many bookies). Use some of these bets also as a base for your trebles and Accas. Either or both teams no clean sheet is also a useful bet for an inplay bet if you are watching the game and odds rise.
daggersjeff

ThatRoundThing wrote: I also bet on Corey anytime goalscorer as he seems to to take the free kicks around the box and penaltys.
This could be a non runner after Tuesday!! :lol:
BeenDagred

Over 2.5 Goals came in for me on Tuesday, what is everyone on this weekend? I'm thinking it's probably worth doing the same again against Fylde along with Both Teams to score.

Betting preview for this weekends games http://www.nonleaguebets.co.uk/national ... gust-2017/
Diggerthedog

Not going but would have to be a BTTS Away win bet.
ThatRoundThing

Once again all my Daggers bets came in, except Cory scoring. I rounded off well in profit by betting inground bookie ( BetSid).

Both teams to score in both halves...
BeenDagred

ThatRoundThing wrote:Once again all my Daggers bets came in, except Cory scoring. I rounded off well in profit by betting inground bookie ( BetSid).

Both teams to score in both halves...
2.5 goals and both teams to score both came in for me, I seem to be getting lucky with late goals so far this season. I may do both teams to score against Bromley next week as both sides seem to have goals in them.
BeenDagred

Anyone betting on the EFL Cup tonight? I'm doing a Cardiff, Fulham and Leeds treble.