Delete this... if u must!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
lupins

Apart from the fact that I assume you don't want to be associated either individually or as a club with such behaviour why wouldn't you point them out. I also assume that you are not the sort to try to get someone you don't know ejected
If you see me lob a bottle then wouldn't you point me out? You should as next time it might hit you or next time you might get caught in a little skirmish started by moronic behaviour
Daggernewbie

lupins wrote:Apart from the fact that I assume you don't want to be associated either individually or as a club with such behaviour why wouldn't you point them out. I also assume that you are not the sort to try to get someone you don't know ejected
If you see me lob a bottle then wouldn't you point me out? You should as next time it might hit you or next time you might get caught in a little skirmish started by moronic behaviour
I do get your point but could you say that you will be 100% sure that you are pointing out the right person/persons involved if it`s kicking off if seen from a distance. Personally I would not like to get any innocent fans in trouble unless I`m 100% sure I`ve got the right one/one`s that goes for throwing bottles etc.
DevonDagger

lupins wrote:Apart from the fact that I assume you don't want to be associated either individually or as a club with such behaviour why wouldn't you point them out. I also assume that you are not the sort to try to get someone you don't know ejected
The problem I'd have pointing them out is as a club with a 100-300 away following, people get recognised. The morons involved seemed happy to scrap with just about everyone on Saturday - Eastleigh fans, our fans and stewards. In the arguments with our own fans, quite a lot of 'past issues' were part of the shouting matches, some not even from this season.
Personally having seen them cause issues at least 4 games myself - do I want them approaching me at a future game for the time I pointed them out at Saturday's game? Not particularly, I went to Saturday's game, perhaps naively, believed I'd be there to watch a match without the consideration of trouble. I'd like it to remain that way...