Delete this... if u must!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Weve just thrown away a 1-0 lead and the EXACT SAME moronic, brain dead, num skull ****** wits are kicking off again with away fans stewards.

If u think deleting this / sweeping this under the carpet is the right thing to do coz its painting our club in a bad light is the right thing to do I suggest going and ******** yourself.

The only thing painting us in a bad light are some of the creatures 'supporting' us now.

Joke!

P.S. how were losing this game ill never know!
Last edited by dagger4eva on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JFJBENSTEAD

Was embarrassed by the flare at Borehamwoos. Like you say, gives club a bad name.
ARNU

No doubt singing about spastic or pedos.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Actually no ... not yet. But it is a complete embarassment!
JFJBENSTEAD

P.S. how were losing this game ill never know![/quote]

Was it a penalty? I've worried about defensive frailties for most of pre season...
Auntie Merge

I don't know who those idiots were but I hope I never see them again at either a home or away game. That includes the idiots trying to pick a fight with our own fans.
dagger4eva

We deservedly salvaged the draw but I gotta say all that bull shit with the numskulls has ruined the day for me and a few other lads im with.

I particularly thought the calling of the mum of a disabled kid in the car park after a "fat slag" was particularly delightful... not!

Glynn/Thompson/TonyPayne - if youre reading this make sure something is sorted for Tuesday please.. and yes I will be sending an email in for any delicate little souls
BB-Dagger

Name and shame
SUSSEX DAGGER

Hear Hear Dagger 4 Ever an absoioute embarrassment to our Club and all those that o have enjoyed sharing the stands with over the years at many many away games.

We often had good banter but always in a sporting friendly way today was just embarasssing
Dagenham92

More and more idiots and coming to our games and giving our club an awful name and nothing is being done about it. The club really needs to grow a pair and start banning people.
stanton101

Same thing happened there last season as I recall.
Chigwellian

Apparently the incident was caught on cctv.

The idiot, the one in knee length jeans should be banned. What a total muppet!
Dagger83

I'm not a fan of knee-length jeans but a ban just for wearing them seems a little harsh.
Last edited by Dagger83 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

I just wanted to apologise to Matt/Admin for the tone of the initial post. I wrote it angrily in the heat of what was going on and was wrong to snap at him.

For those interested - some Eastleigh fans have views on today.

http://tssc-eastleighfc.proboards.com/t ... genham-red
Chigwellian

Dagger83 wrote:I'm not a fan of knee-length jeans but a ban is for wearing them seems a little harsh.
That made me laugh.... I meant to say the guy in the knee length jeans was actually the guy causing the trouble.

He actually pushed the chief steward which I would class as assault.