A Game Of Headers & Volleys

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Here's the link to Episode One of a new weekly audio project I'm making with fellow forum member Cockney Byrites. In this football based series we will discuss in particular The Daggers, The National League and Grassroots Football in general.

This episode had to be split into four parts as it went on a lot longer than anticipated because we were discussing all the teams in the league as well as some personal stories from our youth. Plus we gave our predictions for who will finish in the Top 7 places. All future episodes will be a lot shorter and should be around the 15-20min mark.

I hope you like, this is a work in progress and all new to us so we will get more confident at it but if anyone is interested in joining our discussions for an episode throughout the season then they are more than welcome to contact us.

Cheers

https://soundcloud.com/choochoofilms/se ... series-one
TommyD&R

Nice one, I'll be giving these a listen. Surprised no one has tried anything similar before (none that I know of anyway), seeing as other clubs have fan made podcasts. Orient have a very good and well established one so hopefully you can build on this!
Auntie Merge

I'm on part 3 and quite enjoying it. Well done.
Dr Monkatron

Cheers Tommy and Merge. Appreciate that. Hopefully this is something that we can build on.
nomis

Hi guys

A great effort and much appreciated

Was a good listen especially reminising about bygone days re Daggers matches and also West Ham
I have a lot in coming as I started going to watch Dagenham back in 1981 and use to alternate home games with Dagenham one week and West Ham the next so loads of good memories

The Pondfield Road end the old grass bank etc that brings back fond memories

Loads of Daggers related stuff so was a great effort and hope you can do this on a weekly podcast like many other clubs do reflecting on the past weeks activities etc

Thank you
Dr Monkatron

Cheers nomis,

Thanks for giving it a listen, we really appreciate it. We're going to add a section in soon where we talk about personal favourite games and favourite past players
Lcbdagger

Really great listen... great foil for one another the two of you
leewilson

Really enjoyed it. Part 1 was a bit slow although nice to hear a few memories. Once you got into it, really enjoyed the preview and then the look at Daggers/predictions, part 4.

Keep linking here throughout the season please guys.