Matchday Prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:BTW has the new consortium finally taken over? If so did I miss the official notification on this website?
You are the full member, you ought to know. How did you vote?
Alan

Diggerthedog wrote:I would tell them to keep it.
Good to know.
diggerdagger1

MTD....tut tut spelling errors. In your first post rice should be price and Ithat should be that. You really must try harder. Yes I know I am a JERK but it takes one to know one!!!

Yes I am a full member and have been one for many many years to support the club I care passionately about. Why are you not a member? Sorry I forgot when you applied membership was closed to stop people joining just for the sake of voting on the takeover

FYI all I know is as follows. At the last members meeting we were told that the takeover was progressing and should be resolved shortly. We the members have since received 2 communications from the club. I take it that your mole at the club has not sent you these communications. If you PM me I will gladly send you copies so that you can keep your records up to date.

As for the vote. Well if it comes to a vote and personally don't think it will then Glyn has my full support. My only concern is that he is not shown at companies house as being a director of the new company taking over the club.

So to repeat my question has the new consortium taken over does anybody know? As I do not come on this forum as often as I used to did I miss the announcement on the club website? That's all I was asking but just got the usual crap from the sunshine fella.
Mike the Dagger

Sorry about the spelling. Great that you are noticing these days. Seems your meds might be working.

So you do know what is going on, which makes me wonder why you felt the need to ask here?
Chigwellian

MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..
Mike the Dagger

Chigwellian wrote:MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..
You don't find it odd he answered his own question?
steeevooo

Given that you're a moderator, can't you take the general advice given and take any personal issues that you have into a private message?
Auntie Merge

Chigwellian wrote:MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..
This. Also mentioning someone's medication, when they have said they have a illness is not called for, like the previous jibes about people having Alzheimers were uncalled for.
Mike the Dagger

Fair enough.

I'll take my Billericay scarf and be gone then.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:Fair enough.

I'll take my Billericay scarf and be gone then.
There is no need to do that, but just be mindful of others.
RampantDuke

The comments about ticket pricing on this thread are exactly why a lot of good people are put off by getting involved in running this club. It seems to me that no matter what they try to do to increase crowds and make more money there are always people that snipe and put it down. I welcome this decision to bring down the ticket prices. It should, by rights, bring in more casual fans who I hope would then become regulars and the future of this football club. If you are a bit skint then £15 is accessible. These days that wouldn't buy you 3 pints in a pub in London - 90 minutes of football at £15 is good value.

I applaud the club for doing something. Let's see how it goes before judging whether it is a good idea or not.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Alan

Not sure that anyone has criticised the reduction in match day prices.