Matchday Prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

I see the Match day prices have not changed. Do we never learn anything? We could be on for a good season ideal time to attract floating supporters but at these prices no chance.

£15 Terrace for Adults and a £5 for kids is plenty.
stanton101

Agreed.
What we charge is robbery, pure and simple.
Alan

Well, the club have reduced prices.

Odd position that people who bought season tickets for under 10s now find that it's free for under 10s on the day.
Mike the Dagger

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-KorPnxJWw7f8NJlQANJ

£15 it is then! At £335 for a full rice terrace season ticket ithat is 22.33 games.... huh!!

Is Diane Abbott doing our pricing??
Alan

Mike the Dagger wrote:http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-KorPnxJWw7f8NJlQANJ

£15 it is then! At £335 for a full rice terrace season ticket ithat is 22.33 games.... huh!!

Is Diane Abbott doing our pricing??
The 335 was too much even when calculated on £18 a pop.
Diggerthedog

Some sense with the new prices this was not on the website this morning when I posted this but £21 for a away fan sucks.
Alan

Alan wrote:Well, the club have reduced prices.

Odd position that people who bought season tickets for under 10s now find that it's free for under 10s on the day.
Unsolicited email from club saying will refund the £10 when collecting my son's ticket.
Diggerthedog

I would tell them to keep it.
diggerdagger1

Wonder what effect this will have on home support in the west stand? £21 to sit in the west stand and £15 on the terrace that's the cost of 2 pints in some pubs and clubs. In my opinion if you are going to reduce prices then reduce them all. Carling stand and west stand should be capped at £18. NO one is going to buy a terrace season ticket now. Only have to miss one game and it is cheaper to pay on the day. Time for the new consortium to think again!!!
diggerdagger1

BTW has the new consortium finally taken over? If so did I miss the official notification on this website?
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:BTW has the new consortium finally taken over? If so did I miss the official notification on this website?
You are the full member, you ought to know. How did you vote?
Alan

Diggerthedog wrote:I would tell them to keep it.
Good to know.
diggerdagger1

MTD....tut tut spelling errors. In your first post rice should be price and Ithat should be that. You really must try harder. Yes I know I am a JERK but it takes one to know one!!!

Yes I am a full member and have been one for many many years to support the club I care passionately about. Why are you not a member? Sorry I forgot when you applied membership was closed to stop people joining just for the sake of voting on the takeover

FYI all I know is as follows. At the last members meeting we were told that the takeover was progressing and should be resolved shortly. We the members have since received 2 communications from the club. I take it that your mole at the club has not sent you these communications. If you PM me I will gladly send you copies so that you can keep your records up to date.

As for the vote. Well if it comes to a vote and personally don't think it will then Glyn has my full support. My only concern is that he is not shown at companies house as being a director of the new company taking over the club.

So to repeat my question has the new consortium taken over does anybody know? As I do not come on this forum as often as I used to did I miss the announcement on the club website? That's all I was asking but just got the usual crap from the sunshine fella.
Mike the Dagger

Sorry about the spelling. Great that you are noticing these days. Seems your meds might be working.

So you do know what is going on, which makes me wonder why you felt the need to ask here?
Chigwellian

MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..