Matchday Prices

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Chigwellian wrote:MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..
You don't find it odd he answered his own question?
steeevooo

Given that you're a moderator, can't you take the general advice given and take any personal issues that you have into a private message?
Auntie Merge

Chigwellian wrote:MTD.... please stop the bickering.. it was a very comprehensive answer, if you have any issues PM digger..
This. Also mentioning someone's medication, when they have said they have a illness is not called for, like the previous jibes about people having Alzheimers were uncalled for.
Mike the Dagger

Fair enough.

I'll take my Billericay scarf and be gone then.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:Fair enough.

I'll take my Billericay scarf and be gone then.
There is no need to do that, but just be mindful of others.
RampantDuke

The comments about ticket pricing on this thread are exactly why a lot of good people are put off by getting involved in running this club. It seems to me that no matter what they try to do to increase crowds and make more money there are always people that snipe and put it down. I welcome this decision to bring down the ticket prices. It should, by rights, bring in more casual fans who I hope would then become regulars and the future of this football club. If you are a bit skint then £15 is accessible. These days that wouldn't buy you 3 pints in a pub in London - 90 minutes of football at £15 is good value.

I applaud the club for doing something. Let's see how it goes before judging whether it is a good idea or not.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Alan

Not sure that anyone has criticised the reduction in match day prices.