Fixtures at 1pm

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Simmo

All of the Daggers fixtures Vanarama National League will appear on the news section of the Official website at 1pm.

During the day they will be added to the fixtures section but this takes time and that's something we don't have between receiving them and publishing them.

Please remember that fixtures may change due to TV etc so book trains at risk until BT Sport announce the first batch of live games.
diggerdagger1

BT SPORT games announced up to and including Saturday 2nd September 2017 and NO live games for the Daggers. Can't get AFC FYLDE for less than £60 return on the train unless anyone knows anywhere it is available for a cheaper price?
diggerdagger1

BTW live fixtures can be found on the website LIVE-FOOTBALLONTV.COM
Dagdale

Virgin Trains sale ends tonight midnight, sorry for the late reply but just checking it out on the Fylde date (19 Aug) leaving Euston at one of the following times 6.05, 7.30, 7.43 or 8.43 is 30 quid to Preston, and returning from Preston at 19.01 is 11 quid thus £41 without railcards, I know you need to check it out exactly but Kirkham & Wesham (Fylde's station stop) is on the Preston to Blackpool North Line and to my best of knowledge isn't that far, 10 minutes by train I believe, I hear the ground is about three quarters of a mile from the rail station, but if you do go with the 19.01 make sure connecting first train from K & W will get you there on Preston station in time after game.