Whos Glass is half empty Whos Glass is half full

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

13 to 22 only 3 points.

It was like Aldershot last year all over again every result went against us tonight. Am i the only one who thinks
This beats mid table boredom.
dagger4eva

My glass is currently about 55% full.

After Mansfield l may be taking a big slurp out of that glass.
TheLion

During the month of March we play EIGHT league games.

The Mansfield game has taken on greater importance after the results tonight, because after the Mansfield game, we play away four times out of the following five games.

We need players on the pitch for those games who are up for the challenge as those games are sure to be feisty!!

Not sure how this will work out as this has been a really weird season.
NickMurphy

9 points to the Play-Offs, 8 points to the drop-zone.

March is big.
Crushed Dreams

60% empty and leaking like a bottomless bucket.
Dagger In The Heart

Crushed Dreams wrote:60% empty and leaking like a bottomless bucket.
Your username sums up the situation pretty well in fact.
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="TheLion"]During the month of March we play EIGHT league games.

The Mansfield game has taken on greater importance after the results tonight, because after the Mansfield game, we play away four times out of the following five games.[/quote

Which on form shown in February does not appear a bad thing.
ronaldaggero

Half full for me, always optimistic but placing a big importance on the Mansfield game , we MUST perform and really need a good win to steady the nerves. Our last 2 home games , we have under performed and under achieved , and lady luck was missing completely , we need to put pressure on visiting teams and need more shots away on target which then creates the pressure . We have found ourselves on the back foot and looking unlikely to score until we go behind and only then we start to play like the home side.
Norris needs to start and given the roll of getting shots in . No giving away that early goal , some good officials and we are up and running , get a little run together and Bobs your uncle.

Lose against Mansfield and I fear the glass has been knocked over and contents spilt
USADAGGER nick

I would much rather have this than mid table boredom. It may take a few years off our lives, but it's a hell of a lot more fun
Ilford Dagger

Half full for an optimist, half empty for a pessimist so half full for me!! As has been said March is huge & we really need 3/4 wins preferably against teams down at the bottom, saying that lots of other Clubs will also feel this way!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Cant seem to find my glass at the moment. As other posters have said big month coming up
Could end up hopeing for a Play Off spot. Really woild like somebody to come out thr pack cos Southend are looking very shakey and it would be nice to see SHRIMPEY bavk here next season after they cock it up again. list][/list]