FRANKIE RAYMOND

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
diggerdagger1

Has joined......BROMLEY......according to the official national league website

Sorry don't know how to do LINKS so can you help me out AUNTIE MERGE?

AM......if you send me a PM with the necessary instructions I will use in future thank you.
stanton101

I had high for him after breaking through to the 1st team, but it never really happened.
Probably a good move for all concerned.
durnzo

Personally I never understood why he got so much grief. 15/16 season He played any position and gave it his all in an awful team at (I think) 18 years old and looked a decent player. I think he showed a lot of potential for his age and wasn't effected by the moaners in the crowd.

Having said that, he's the sort of player still would love to mould into a player so maybe he hasn't got it. Still is a far better judge than me. I wish him all the best.
daggersjeff

Good Luck to him!!
TommyD&R

durnzo wrote:Personally I never understood why he got so much grief. 15/16 season He played any position and gave it his all in an awful team at (I think) 18 years old and looked a decent player. I think he showed a lot of potential for his age and wasn't effected by the moaners in the crowd.

Having said that, he's the sort of player still would love to mould into a player so maybe he hasn't got it. Still is a far better judge than me. I wish him all the best.
He's 24 now, but I agree with you in not understanding the stick he got. Always gave it his all no matter what position he was put it and was fairly tidy technically too. I thought he was good to have in the squad anyway.
RayleighDagger1986

He can also play left back, hang on a minute............we need one!
durnzo

24?? I was close!!!!