New home kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

I tried to preorder online via an iPhone, but when I got to the bit to enter security digits, I had a twitter banner hiding half the digits.
Contacted the club and they are reserving a shirt at pre order price for me.

Not sure if this problem still exists as the pre order form has now gone.
Diggerthedog

Still no sign of the delivery? Every year Sondico fail to deliver on time now a 3 week delay this year. Time to get a new kit supplier.
Chigwellian

.... so when is the estimated date?
Simmo

I'm told the shirts will arrive either on the 21st or 24th of July. If they arrive tomorrow the club will put something on the website accordingly .
Diggerthedog

Thanks Simmo been away just got back today too late to get down the club so my little old mum collected for me.

Shirt is a Large and seems tighter than last years, I would recommend anyone purchasing to try on or maybe I put ona few pounds whilst I was away. Boy will get his for his birthday Monday.

YFD
RayleighDagger1986

I have just tried on my pre ordered shirt and I agree, definitely smaller in size than the previous design/old home shirt.
I've contacted the club shop to see if it can be exchanged for a larger size
RayleighDagger1986

I managed to swap my shirt for a larger size yesterday. The guy in the shop explained that most of the squad from last season are going up a size as the new kit us a little bit smaller. If you thinking of buying new shirt, go up one size from your normal size!!