New home kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Does anyone know when the new shirt is being released and available through the club shop?
Diggerthedog

I did tweet the club as I wanted it for holiday but got a very robot response. I think the answer is they honestly do not know and with Sondico providing lots of clubs strips were probably well down the pecking order, just like last time.
mickeyblue

my son said he in no rush to look like a jester
but we finished 9th!
Chigwellian

Diggerthedog wrote:I did tweet the club as I wanted it for holiday but got a very robot response. I think the answer is they honestly do not know and with Sondico providing lots of clubs strips were probably well down the pecking order, just like last time.
At least you got a reply ... I got nowt!
RayleighDagger1986

Cheers for the replies. Disappointed the club hasn't considered the revenue aspect of merchandise here. Sooner it's released the quicker money comes through the tills, Kerching!!!!!!!
Adrian

Why with things like this is there always an assumption the club hasn't considered something ?

The sooner it is available the sooner we'll have to pay the supplier for it.
As there aren't games at the moment the revenue would be limited.
RayleighDagger1986

I disagree Adrian.
They could simply take orders and ask the supplier to supply an initial batch equivalent to the orders placed. Simple. Money in and then money out.....
RayleighDagger1986

Does anyone know when the new kit us available. Made a pre order, just waiting?
Chigwellian

I tried to preorder online via an iPhone, but when I got to the bit to enter security digits, I had a twitter banner hiding half the digits.
Contacted the club and they are reserving a shirt at pre order price for me.

Not sure if this problem still exists as the pre order form has now gone.
Diggerthedog

Still no sign of the delivery? Every year Sondico fail to deliver on time now a 3 week delay this year. Time to get a new kit supplier.
Chigwellian

.... so when is the estimated date?
Simmo

I'm told the shirts will arrive either on the 21st or 24th of July. If they arrive tomorrow the club will put something on the website accordingly .
Diggerthedog

Thanks Simmo been away just got back today too late to get down the club so my little old mum collected for me.

Shirt is a Large and seems tighter than last years, I would recommend anyone purchasing to try on or maybe I put ona few pounds whilst I was away. Boy will get his for his birthday Monday.

YFD