New Daggers website

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Daggers To Release New Website and Online & Ticket Shop
Posted: Tue 20 Jun 2017
image: http://www.daggers.co.uk/cms_images/new ... 13x460.jpg

The Daggers will be releasing their new bespoke website on Monday 26th June
With the Daggers’ web hosting lease with the EFL digital ending on the 30th June, the Daggers will be releasing a new bespoke website on Monday 26th June ahead of the 17/18 season.

THe Daggers YouTube channel will now be the main provider for all video content once the Club release the new website on Monday 26th June. Meaning fans will be able to access full pre-game and post-game interviews as well as extended highlights over on the YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmEQ7r ... KZ_LOAstxg

The release of the new website will also be mean the Daggers will be updating the online ticket and Club shop. The new responsive design will make it easier than ever to purchase your tickets and Club memorabilia on your phone or tablet, making the customer experience far more user friendly.

For updates on the new website follow the Daggers social media accounts Twitter and Facebook.

Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... GzwxiQB.99
InTheKnow

Any chance you could just post a link to the page rather than copy and paste the whole lot on here?
mickeyblue

any chance people can stop criticizing?
if you dont want to read then dont
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

InTheKnow wrote:Any chance you could just post a link to the page rather than copy and paste the whole lot on here?
As a moderator on here, I also request this. The club website needs the traffic. It helps the club as web hits helps advertising rates. A low traffic website is not likely to attract many advertisers
admin
Site Admin

Auntie Merge wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:Any chance you could just post a link to the page rather than copy and paste the whole lot on here?
As a moderator on here, I also request this. The club website needs the traffic. It helps the club as web hits helps advertising rates. A low traffic website is not likely to attract many advertisers
I'm backing this as well. If it happens again, I'll delete the thread. If you wish to post regarding the topic, please just post the original link
NBDag

Find anything to moan about won't we
Daggernewbie

Fine delete the post if you click on the links on there you will get to the pages needed I tried and got to them,plus how hard is it for people to go to the websites ? Also remember if any one else posts things on here that are not Daggers related are you going to delete their posts ?
mickeyblue

daggers newbie just let admin and the others post links and see how many posts get missed.
what others have to realise is technology is not everyone strong point.
your just doing what you are supposed to be doing and deleting your links will help nobody.

plenty of other threads needed deleting but it don't happen
but we finished 9th!
admin
Site Admin

mickeyblue wrote:daggers newbie just let admin and the others post links and see how many posts get missed.
what others have to realise is technology is not everyone strong point.
your just doing what you are supposed to be doing and deleting your links will help nobody.

plenty of other threads needed deleting but it don't happen
What threads are they then? I'll look into it
Auntie Merge

Daggernewbie wrote:Fine delete the post if you click on the links on there you will get to the pages needed I tried and got to them,plus how hard is it for people to go to the websites ? Also remember if any one else posts things on here that are not Daggers related are you going to delete their posts ?
There is no need to come back with an attitude.

You've been asked to post the links, with your comments, not copy and paste the material on the links, whether it's the club website or the Barking and Dagenham Post. It's a simple request which benefits those who create the content. Deal with it.
Daggernewbie

Auntie Merge wrote:
Daggernewbie wrote:Fine delete the post if you click on the links on there you will get to the pages needed I tried and got to them,plus how hard is it for people to go to the websites ? Also remember if any one else posts things on here that are not Daggers related are you going to delete their posts ?

You've been asked to post the links, with your comments, not copy and paste the material on the links, whether it's the club website or the Barking and Dagenham Post. It's a simple request which benefits those who create the content. Deal with it.
If you take the trouble and have a look at the club website the story has the links are already there and not me copying the story and pasting the links and if there are no links how can I post it with the subject.So please take time and get the facts right.
Auntie Merge

Daggernewbie wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:

If you take the trouble and have a look at the club website the story has the links are already there and not me copying the story and pasting the links and if there are no links how can I post it with the subject.So please take time and get the facts right.

??? You posted the links to the club website, but it is bad practice to post the text from
those links on this forum, thus reducing the click through of the links.
Kevin

As a suggestion for some middle-ground - maybe a sentence or two to accompany the links..??

If it's just the link on its own, a lot of old fossils such as myself just won't tend to click on them.

However, a bit of a teaser along the lines of "the club will be updating its new website, dedicated YouTube channel, online club-shop, etc - read more at : http://www.daggers.co.uk "

Just a suggestion though.. :shock:
IanC

I have absoleutly no feckin idea what this topic is about although it certainly aint footie,so can everyone have a day off!
Be tolerant not everyone is an IT wizard.
Auntie Merge

Kevin wrote:As a suggestion for some middle-ground - maybe a sentence or two to accompany the links..??

If it's just the link on its own, a lot of old fossils such as myself just won't tend to click on them.

However, a bit of a teaser along the lines of "the club will be updating its new website, dedicated YouTube channel, online club-shop, etc - read more at : http://www.daggers.co.uk "

Just a suggestion though.. :shock:

That is what I have said. Comments plus the link, but not to copy and paste the text from the webpage at the end of the link.