And another one...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
BarkingRambo

Seems like an experienced player, was suppose to sign for Gillingham last year so he has the ability to play at a higher level. I'm a bit worried where Doe and Robson fit into this (might well be the end of Staunton unless he improves at right back), I would picture Bondz as being in the starting 11 so we are either moving towards 3 at the back or there is going to be a big battle for places coming.
stanton101

A decent signing, but a strange one imo when you consider the cover we have in that area. Doey and Robson can obviously play there as they have many times before and Pennell I believe has played there on numerous occasions before.
Perhaps Stilly sees Robson's role more in midfield which is fine as he's very versatile but for me we are a better side defensively when he's at centre half. Time will tell, but it's nice to see these deals going through at this early stage, which will give the squad a very much needed good pre season.
Diggerthedog

Doe could be finding it hard to get into that back four. Would hate to see Robson in midfield again as he is far better at centre back.

Still said we had very little cover last season and he would change that this summer. Plenty of cover at the back now.
Lcbdagger

That ends the John Terry rumours ;)
DaggerJoel11

Eastleigh fans are saying he's quite solid but gets skinned by pacy attackers a lot. I guess only time will tell.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Mark

He's quite slow but our bigger problem has been balls in the air which I think he'll help to solve. Doe almost certainly has to play with the defenders we currently have signed as he's the only one with any pace.
Auntie Merge

Good news. Welcome to the Daggers, Bondz.
Chigwellian

Lack of pace is a worry , remember how we were punished by Matt Parteidge lack of pace ..
Mark

Only if you don't balance the team. If we play eg Nunn NGala Robson Pennell we'll struggle even though all 4 are good players in their own right