What are we going to do until the season starts again.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

How many of us are at a loss now there is no footy for us too go and watch Saturdays, now the list will come out of all the jobs that have been put off and the words will follow " you can do these jobs now that you have been putting off due to football ". Roll on the start of the season. :roll:
durnzo

I'll be working as much as poss cos I'm a greedy little ******!!
Daggernewbie

:lol:
durnzo wrote:I'll be working as much as poss cos I'm a greedy little ******!!
Auntie Merge

I've got lots of writing to do plus I will use the time to get my fitness back.
To tell you the truth, I'm quite pleased of the break.
DaggerJoel11

Won't be much waiting to do in all honesty. Once the playoffs are over it'll be June and then we'll get news of friendlies, player news etc.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Daggernewbie

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Won't be much waiting to do in all honesty. Once the playoffs are over it'll be June and then we'll get news of friendlies, player news etc.
Friendlies are fun but it`s not like the full season.
BB-Dagger

I'm working on a contract in Romania at the moment and the place is a shit hole, before the start of the new season I'm hoping to get away from here and start a new job in the UK
durnzo

A lot of Romanians have moved into my block and the block across the road so send an application to B&D council from a Romanian address and you may get a free flat too!!
nomis

No break for me as I follow Essex Cricket Club :D
Auntie Merge

Season starts Saturday. How did everyone get on with their plans?
Auntie Merge wrote:I've got lots of writing to do plus I will use the time to get my fitness back.
To tell you the truth, I'm quite pleased of the break.
I wrote 20,000+ words of my book (okay, in the first 4 days off) and have definitely got my fitness back. I had a target of weight loss to reach inbetween leaving my seat at the Daggers in May and sitting on it again in August. I didn't make my target but I am very, very close. And very happy. And very excited for Saturday. :D :D :D :D :D :D

What has everyone else been up to?
Diggerthedog

Been on holiday and moved to the seaside. Time has flown by, bring on the new season!
Daggernewbie

I built a small water garden now have to wait until next year to see what the plants will look like when all flower.