Come on Tranmere !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I so want veggie burger green to get tonked on Sunday..
Come on Tranmere!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

I'm another in the Tranmere camp. Hoping Tranmere either trounce then, or win because of a terrible penalty decision.
durnzo

Couldn't agree more, what's an absolute shower of grade As they are!!
stanton101

I can't understand how people have anything good to say about that club. It's a complete and utter shithole. Getting too the shitbox is like a tour of emmerdale and you're charged a fiver for parking in a field, getting away from it is worse and you may well grow a beard trying to get away from it. The stewards are 50/50 whether they can answer a question, the food is utter shite and if you're queuing to eat that slop you may well grow old waiting for it! You can't get a programme for love nor money.
On Sunday as far as I'm aware we weren't given any seats which to me is a disgrace considering we have elderly folk who regularly attend away matches, we were herded like cattle in to a section which was uncovered on what turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year so far and yet the covered end that we were given for the league game was sparsely populated with their own inbreeds. They may well have state of the art turnstiles and a decent pitch, but they have a lot to learn about a match day experience. I hope tranmere go up at least they're a proper football club and not a Mickey Mouse outfit with a rich boy at the helm ramming vegan shit down your throat. Been there twice now, never again.
Come on Tranmere!
daggersjeff

^^^^^

What he said............

Come on Tranmere!!!
Dagdale

Just a thought if FGR do win at Wembley and for the first time join the EFL surely that'd have to ditch that only veg food sold here enforcement. If people want to be vegetarian fair enough that's their choice but strictly wrong to force it on all folk who turn up there. Also btw grossly over expensive there and even if you keep clear of the 'meat' 3 nicker 10 for a scoop of chips and curry sauce! Come on Dale, get a grip son!
Mike the Dagger

stanton101 wrote:I can't understand how people have anything good to say about that club. It's a complete and utter shithole. Getting too the shitbox is like a tour of emmerdale and you're charged a fiver for parking in a field, getting away from it is worse and you may well grow a beard trying to get away from it. The stewards are 50/50 whether they can answer a question, the food is utter shite and if you're queuing to eat that slop you may well grow old waiting for it! You can't get a programme for love nor money.
On Sunday as far as I'm aware we weren't given any seats which to me is a disgrace considering we have elderly folk who regularly attend away matches, we were herded like cattle in to a section which was uncovered on what turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year so far and yet the covered end that we were given for the league game was sparsely populated with their own inbreeds. They may well have state of the art turnstiles and a decent pitch, but they have a lot to learn about a match day experience. I hope tranmere go up at least they're a proper football club and not a Mickey Mouse outfit with a rich boy at the helm ramming vegan shit down your throat. Been there twice now, never again.
Come on Tranmere!
^^^^ this ^^^^

And it doesn't even touch on the shabby stuff on the field of play.

Did we really have a love in with these clowns?
Diggerthedog

The great relationship was prior to the money thirst BS came along. Shame really as they were a really decent club. Now just attracting knobs.

I would rather FGR go up they are more of a threat than Tranmere.
Mark

Tranmere will always be a threat with those crowds. For all the fgr money they can't really attract the best players still. There aren't that many stand out players in their squad.

Tranmere to win 1 nil with a 95th min penalty given after a dive in the box please. And Cooper to be sent off for impersonating a footballer.
Pondfield Dagger

Tranmere please all day long.
Paul from Barking

No malice towards either side but I'd like to see FGR get promoted - solely for the reason that some of their fans must be decent people and they too should have memories of their non-league club making it to the Football League.

There is a lot of animosity in this thread but setting the bickering aside I hope that they get their turn.... And that we win the league next season
DevonDagger

Paul from Barking wrote:No malice towards either side but I'd like to see FGR get promoted - solely for the reason that some of their fans must be decent people and they too should have memories of their non-league club making it to the Football League.

There is a lot of animosity in this thread but setting the bickering aside I hope that they get their turn.... And that we win the league next season
I would prefer to see Tranmere go up on the basis for what I saw on the field. Yes, every team will waste time and other forms of gamesmanship etc. But blatantly diving and taking time wasting to an extreme I hadn't seen before still leaves a bitter taste. I was talking to my Dad (Torquay fan) and apparently Cooper is unwelcomed at Plainmoor for similar reasons, including 'having had a few words' with some of their fans after they gave him grief for encourgaging his player to slow down when coming off the field during a substituion.
As I said, all clubs do it, but I've never seen it quite so shamelessly blatant.

My reasons are on the field and as Paul points out, there must be some decent FGR fans. I agree with the prior comments about them, didn't exacty strike me as the best bunch either, however, of Tranmere's 5k crowds, I'm sure there's some imperfections likely there too, as with all clubs really.