If £20 is Plenty £40 is ****ing Naughty

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

If we make the Playoff Final we as Loyal Supporters will be victims of a Corperate mugging .

£36 -£41 with booking fees to be applied is an absoloute scandal.
durnzo

They are outrageous at Wembley. Lower tier fa cup final tickets are 83 quid!!!
Dagger83

But we'll all still pay it
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

It's a takeaway for a family of 4 with no side dishes. It's not even a 3rd of a weeks shopping. It's about as much as a taxi to Chelmsford. It ain't enough to buy a daggers shirt. £40 dosent buy much these days and although I agree with you Sussex it's Wembley mate. You don't have to go. I'm not seeing much poverty on our terraces, all the kids have got £500 phones and £120 trainers. I think I'm a bit younger than you but my first ever weekly wage was £28. I don't smoke but 20 Bensons were 48 p back then and it was 60p for a pint. Haha !! £40 back then was a fortune. It ain't now. Suck it up mate lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TommyD&R

I know it was a while back now but I'm sure the league 2 final was at least a tenner cheaper
Alan

Tickets were £28-£48 for league 2 play off final but it was 7 years ago.
Dagdale

Non League Paper last year done the best bargain I've ever snapped up in football, sadly with no follow on this term. In March apply for a ticket not knowing who the finalists would be for £20, as I was over 60 an even better tenner and posted to you a couple of weeks before game for a extra two quid. Get there on the day to be welcomed into Club Wembley, squared up with a few fellow daggers over a pint in a well run roomy bar area and go and sit in those lovely cushioned seats what seemed like an arms length from the royal box. We were all gobsmacked at the quality for the price at £20/£10, and so too were Grimsby & FGR fans when they found out what we had paid, they had paid the same as this years. Would it not be better to lower the price and like us there last year float in more neutrals and make it easier to pay on the day.
stanton101

We take the piss out of non season ticket holders and away fans every week. Being asked to pay double to watch a one off game in one of the best stadiums in the world is hardly mugging.
Pondfield Dagger

yep, final will be expensive

Sh*t or bust, just a whack a score on us to qualify for final, 13/8 and then it pays for your ticket lol
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote:We take the piss out of non season ticket holders and away fans every week. Being asked to pay double to watch a one off game in one of the best stadiums in the world is hardly mugging.
Got an issue with that as well to be honest . Up until Saturday it was possible for this game to be contested by two sides who on average have failed to draw more then 2600 between them . If you times that by 4 you would only get just over 10k in a Stadium that holds 80 k .

It would be like that Jasper Carrot gag whilst describing watching a game at Birmingham City " I said to the bloke siting next to me "oi"

Suppose that's what they costed into it, the hundreds needed just to fetch the ball back every time someebody had a shot at goal or made a clearance
Alan

Cheer up Sussex. We might lose the semi final and then you won't have the misfortune of going to Wembley to watch your team play a final.
RampantDuke

I'm pretty sure that when we played the FA Trophy final at Wembley in 1997 the tickets were £8 lower tier or £16 upper but that was when Wembley was a bit knackered and the FA didn't need to claw back just under a billion for the cost of the new stadium. I think the sad thing is that if the tickets were all £20 for the play off final there would be 10-20,000 neutrals that would turn up and make it a better atmosphere. Wembley pricing will ensure that only the loyal supporters are likely to pitch up. If you asked someone at the FA they would probably be amazed that you were complaining considering they trouser £90 a ticket for the FA Cup Final!
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Alan

The prices for adults are category 2 £36 and category1 £41.

There was an early bird offer of £20 for a ticket which closed on 28.2.17.
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:The prices for adults are category 2 £36 and category1 £41.

There was an early bird offer of £20 for a ticket which closed on 28.2.17.
Add on £2.50 for booking fee and £2.50 for postage to those prices.