TBS Your club needs you play Off Semi (h) Thursday 7pm

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Yes I know some of you like the terrace or Carling Stand and I don't expect you to move.

For years we have watched away fans spur their teams on to victory with walls of noise. Now it's our turn, you only had to see what sort of noise 500 Woking fans can make to make that bit of difference. We can go up at the first time of asking and Thursday we can get our noses infront in the tie.

With the vegans located in the family stand and the TBS being all ours it's time to MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BOYS.

See you all in there! £2.50 a pint too!
dagger4eva

With you on this mate. Yesterday was the 1st time id watched a match from the TBS and the noise and atmosphere the woking fans were able to produce up there was very impressive. Be quality if we could fill it on Thursday.

Huge game!!!
Diggerthedog

I doubt we will fill mate, but 700-800 could well make the difference with some fantastic noise.
Daggernewbie

I`m relocating myself to the TBS as it`s a play off game C.O.Y.D.
durnzo

I'll be heading there too, should be a good'n.
leewilson

I shall head in there as well since it's a one off game.
ARNU

There was me all on my a own just a few years back campaigning for the TBS to be the Daggers end."It cant be done" "Impossible" "we'll never get permission" " No fans will be interested" "Its a health and safety issue""Id rather stand" yadda yadda moan moan......

So that's 2 out of 2 for me what with my bury Road Roof LOL!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

It's about time you got something right in fairness. How did that hat taste?
Adrian

ARNU wrote:There was me all on my a own just a few years back campaigning for the TBS to be the Daggers end."It cant be done" "Impossible" "we'll never get permission" " No fans will be interested" "Its a health and safety issue""Id rather stand" yadda yadda moan moan......

You were campaigning for it in League Two. We're not there now and segregation isn't as strict in the Conference.
And I haven't noticed the Bury Road End being made the away end which was also part of your campaign.

Someone's been shifting the goal posts again.
The Romford Dagger

Anyone remember about 3/4 years ago when I tried to get the singing lot in the TBS stand.

Only about 30 went through with it unfortunately - Digger was one of them I believe.

I may well come to the game and will be in the TBS.

Huge game!
stanton101

Adrian wrote:
ARNU wrote:There was me all on my a own just a few years back campaigning for the TBS to be the Daggers end."It cant be done" "Impossible" "we'll never get permission" " No fans will be interested" "Its a health and safety issue""Id rather stand" yadda yadda moan moan......

You were campaigning for it in League Two. We're not there now and segregation isn't as strict in the Conference.
And I haven't noticed the Bury Road End being made the away end which was also part of your campaign.

Hopefully they'll bury you under one of them. :lol:
ARNU

Adrian wrote:

Hang on. I campaigned for it ever since it was built and at first it was absolutely out of the question. Then they sold me a TBS season ticket for it, in league 2 so your memory is a bit selective. I'll actually shoot my wad if they build that roof then you will have to go forth some more Adrian lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

I believe this thread headline sums it up well, if we can take guys and gals in there Thursday who really enjoy giving it the big vocals and 'mob up' in that second section (normal place) top to middle and hopefully further think that'll be a massive advantage to the lads. A fair number of our team were in there Saturday and couldn't help noticing they seem to enjoy the banter we had with them greatly especially later in the game and looking over to us constantly. 2nd season S/T holder in there, like many renewed again, know it may turn out a Combo again next term but this season other than the odd 'infringement' love this part of the ground, and to give those lads credit they've done a really good job.
BB-Dagger

Can anybody confirm that it's pay on the gate this Thursday, otherwise I'm going to find it difficult to get to the ticket office
Diggerthedog

Call up and order or buy online. It will be pay on the hate for sure no way it will sell out. Be lucky to have 2,500 in attendance.