TBS Your club needs you play Off Semi (h) Thursday 7pm

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

TBS selling fast, apparently over 700 sold. If you want one get it quick.
Richie

I've bought mine just in case, but I really can't believe this 700 figure.
Diggerthedog

All bar one person I know is going in the TBS for this one. Even those that occasionally attend and stand are buying a TBS in advance. Does not seem to far fetched, seats always sell well for important games.

One question is what happens if FGR sell out the Family stand? They are already on a second coach but did only take 120 to last years play off Semi at Dover.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:All bar one person I know is going in the TBS for this one. Even those that occasionally attend and stand are buying a TBS in advance. Does not seem to far fetched, seats always sell well for important games.

One question is what happens if FGR sell out the Family stand? They are already on a second coach but did only take 120 to last years play off Semi at Dover.
You would presume that in the Daggers have asked FGR how many they expect to bring, and FGR gave a number significantly less than the capacity of the Family stand, thus allowing some leeway. Do I recall that being about 240 or so?

Two coaches maybe 100, double it and you still have some spare.

It is a game 4 hours away, at a stupid time on a Thursday, that is also on TV. Hard core only I would suggest, despite the importance.

Oh and I'll be in the sieve ;)
Diggerthedog

Sieve? BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSS :lol:

218 for family stand is it?
Alan

I'll be in the sieve.
Diggerthedog

Post on their forum form their stadium manager:

Thought I would quickly clear this one up, as I had an email from their Ticket Office Manager:

Dagenham have confirmed that we have been allocated the AGP stand (208 capacity) and have a overflow plan for an additional 400. So should be ample space.

There will be a updated story going out on away ticketing, hopefully later today.

I would always buy in advance if you can though

So we don't have the whole TBS........
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Post on their forum form their stadium manager:

Thought I would quickly clear this one up, as I had an email from their Ticket Office Manager:

Dagenham have confirmed that we have been allocated the AGP stand (208 capacity) and have a overflow plan for an additional 400. So should be ample space.

There will be a updated story going out on away ticketing, hopefully later today.

I would always buy in advance if you can though

So we don't have the whole TBS........
We should have made it all ticket for away fans, then we would know. Possibly the 400 overflow is the corner of the sieve though.

Wasn't this the "love in" fixture of old?
JC12

Picked up my ticket for the TBS this afternoon, told me we've sold around 550-600 tickets just for the TBS so far!!
NBDag

Corner of the sieve surely wouldn't be where they'd go as they then wouldn't have separate toilets and catering facilities? Assuming they're a requirement. Seems like if they sell out quicker than we do they surely must be getting the far left block of the TBS.
Daggernewbie

Not to sure but heard they might get some of the Carling stand next to the family stand which they are allocated
Diggerthedog

Well done all, great support last night.
Auntie Merge

The atmosphere in the ground was brilliant. Well done to everyone in the TBS.
At one point it felt like there were noisy Daggers fans on all four sides of the ground.
Brilliant.
I hope the club does this more often, or at least, when the Bury Road end has a roof, the Bury Road end becomes just as noisy.
durnzo

Goes to show that there's enough people who want to make some noise, you just have to organise it so the more shy retiring types know where to congregate. Brilliant support all night, and not a complaint to be heard. Let's hope the club took notice.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:The atmosphere in the ground was brilliant. Well done to everyone in the TBS.
At one point it felt like there were noisy Daggers fans on all four sides of the ground.
Brilliant.
I hope the club does this more often, or at least, when the Bury Road end has a roof, the Bury Road end becomes just as noisy.
Apparently the away fans outsang us throughout.

Oh and it wasn't a dive...