POTY

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
A S dagger97

Well done to Corey! Probably would just get my vote over Hawkins and Boucs who easily could have won it too.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
stanton101

Echo that about Corey, our best player this season. Boucards done very well also and got a well deserved place. But no mention of Robson, Seriously!
Obviously some don't think not only about his defensive qualities let alone his versatility when being asked to play in midfield. And has for ronaldo Hawkins, have we missed him? Still it's all about opinions I suppose.
Adrian

Hawkins has been a very important player for us.
It's a shame that you dismissed him before season started and don't have the balls to admit how wrong you were about him.

Corey deserved POTY overall.
stanton101

Adrian wrote:Hawkins has been a very important player for us.
It's a shame that you dismissed him before season started and don't have the balls to admit how wrong you were about him.

Behave yourself silly bollocks, your up his arse that's fine. I've got my opinion on him, we haven't missed him.
A S dagger97

I should have had mentioned Robson for his efforts really but yeah they're the four who stand out IMO. Hawkins has struggled with performances since the window shut. If his head was turned that could be one reason or the service to him was not quite as good as it was earlier in the season but you cannot knock him for scoring the amount of goals he has really.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
RM1Dagger

It's okay folk saying we haven't missed Hawkins but that's largely down to Benson's revival which has been an unexpected bonus to get us in the playoffs, otherwise I think we'd have possibly dipped them. And Hawkin's early season goals got us there in the first place.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Lcbdagger

Personally had Andre at No1 but can't really argue with the top three... Not our 'best player' but a special mention is needed for Frankie R... played in about 5 positions at times this season an never really looked too out of place.
Adrian

stanton101 wrote:

Behave yourself silly bollocks, your up his arse that's fine. I've got my opinion on him, we haven't missed him.
You really are utterly clueless. I'm not up his arse at all, I'm just able to see him for what he is.
You wrote him off before the season and he's made you look almost as stupid as you make yourself.
As for us not missing him, you really are clueless.
We missed him several times today when players were
Looking to put in crosses but had no one to aim at.
We also miss him at he back from set pieces - he win a very high proportion of balls played into our box and gets the ball out as well.

You may have your opinion but it's on a par with having the opinion that the sky is yellow - wrong and stupid.
stanton101

Adrian wrote:
stanton101 wrote:

You really are utterly clueless. I'm not up his arse at all, I'm just able to see him for what he is.
You wrote him off before the season and he's made you look almost as stupid as you make yourself.
As for us not missing him, you really are clueless.
We missed him several times today when players were
Looking to put in crosses but had no one to aim at.
We also miss him at he back from set pieces - he win a very high proportion of balls played into our box and gets the ball out as well.

You may have your opinion but it's on a par with having the opinion that the sky is yellow - wrong and stupid.
Thank you for allowing me an opinion, cheque's in the post.