v Woking

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Don`t know what a lot people expected yesterday we knew he put out a weaker team, overall what I expected from our lads seen how much game time some of them have/had coming back from injuries etc.
leewilson

Let's not write Howells off yet. Very difficult to join a side in the middle of the season when you've barely played in the first half of the season. Although we went down a league, we saw the difference in Ollie Hawkins this season after getting a full pre season under his belt and having that 5-6 weeks of intensive training and continuous work on shape and style of play. If come November/December, he's still shit, then fair enough but I'd expect him to improve if he has the motivation to next season. Still likes him from his time at Luton so he must have something.
Alan

They were re-turfing 6 yard box at the TBS end an hour after the game yesterday. I suspect they did the other goal after.
ARNU

leewilson wrote:Let's not write Howells off yet. Very difficult to join a side in the middle of the season when you've barely played in the first half of the season. Although we went down a league, we saw the difference in Ollie Hawkins this season after getting a full pre season under his belt and having that 5-6 weeks of intensive training and continuous work on shape and style of play. If come November/December, he's still shit, then fair enough but I'd expect him to improve if he has the motivation to next season. Still likes him from his time at Luton so he must have something.
As you're not particularly disagreeing with me I won't be offering to eat any headwear but I can't see him playing for us again unless there's an injury disaster. At least Maher had a chance to get on the bench. This fella has looked poor every time he's played so far.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !