Must watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

I know people don't want to hear about Billericay or Tamplin on here but this really needs to be watched. Wait for the two minute mark. Imagine John Still doing this!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/t48GzrhCyR4
dagger4eva

All those (no names mentioned) sold on the Glenn Tamplin 'dream' care to comment on this??

An absolute fantasist with a screw loose that would have literally brought this club to it's knees!!
mickeyblue

lol just lol
the fella a complete prick
but we finished 9th!
NBDag

This has tickled me tbh. Already banned comments on the video too
Mike the Dagger

He'd not have had full control of the club here therefore would not have been able to behave as he has at Billericay.

Still very grateful to Glyn Hopkin though.
TommyD&R

I'm sure he still would've been one of those owners who makes his way into the changing room before and after games though.
Mike the Dagger

TommyD&R wrote:I'm sure he still would've been one of those owners who makes his way into the changing room before and after games though.
So you reckon Stilly would have any of that?
ARNU

Proper manager, got some guns ain't he. Bit worried I called him tampax now. Missed a golden plated opportunity there. Koncheski was loving it .

Right got to go now and take my meds lol !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

Another top motivator .....
https://youtu.be/7SN9le_U5SI
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Mike the Dagger wrote:He'd not have had full control of the club here therefore would not have been able to behave as he has at Billericay.

Still very grateful to Glyn Hopkin though.
And you honestly reckon Tamplin would've remained satisfied with the initial % share being discussed. I reckon those other percentages would've been snapped up within weeks, he'd not of been able to help himself with team affairs, outsted Stilly and installed himself as Manager - exactly as he's done at Ricay.

This is a man who only earlier this week openly confessed to having legs and wrists slashed up as a result of bashing up his managers door after a defeat. And we had people prepared to take THAT over the Goodwins', Easts' et al...
Jesus wept!
Mark

Absolutely crying watching that. Priceless!

Also why is there a small child in there?!
lupins

Seriously funny stuff and the speech and song was about settling his nerves not the players .

What was the speech from an guessing Churchill or similar expecting Westlife
dj johnny b

Yes indeed - what an escape! Goodness knows what state we'd all be in by now.
I wouldn't want to be in a 500 mile radius if Billericay don't get promoted.

I would say though - having stood behind a brick wall listening - that a YouTube Ted Hardy half time 'talk' when things were not going well would be an internet sensation. As I recall they only consisted of 4 words repeated oft and 2 of these started with f and c.
TommyD&R

Mike the Dagger wrote:
TommyD&R wrote:I'm sure he still would've been one of those owners who makes his way into the changing room before and after games though.
So you reckon Stilly would have any of that?
100% not, he would've walked out the door, leaving our mate Glenn in charge!
Mike the Dagger

dj johnny b wrote:Yes indeed - what an escape! Goodness knows what state we'd all be in by now.
I wouldn't want to be in a 500 mile radius if Billericay don't get promoted.

I would say though - having stood behind a brick wall listening - that a YouTube Ted Hardy half time 'talk' when things were not going well would be an internet sensation. As I recall they only consisted of 4 words repeated oft and 2 of these started with f and c.
It is unlikely Billericay can reach the playoffs with three games left.

I think most football managers know how to "motivate" (the good ones at least) and sometimes that is an old fashioned rant. Pretty sure there is an old video of Stilly giving some heavy stuff out in internet land somewhere.

I rather doubt that singing a song together is it for pros though. I would hazard that Mr T's technique might be found out if he reaches a level where he can't just buy a team that is better than the opposition. I woulder what Konchestky and O'Hara make of it?