Must watch

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

TommyD&R wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
TommyD&R wrote:I'm sure he still would've been one of those owners who makes his way into the changing room before and after games though.
So you reckon Stilly would have any of that?
100% not, he would've walked out the door, leaving our mate Glenn in charge!
Under the consortium as it stood when the club pulled the rug from it, Stilly would have been an investor and part owner of the football club.
stanton101

Oh dear. :shock:
The Romford Dagger

I just saw that on the Ipswich forum and was about to post it here

Absolutely batshit crazy. Konchesky and O'Hara looked like they wanted to cry during the singing
Auntie Merge

OMG OMG OMG totally pmsl here
We are so lucky not to have that plonker involved in the Daggers. Glyn Hopkin is a King compared to that nonsense.
Diggerthedog

Decent 4-1 win at the weekend 5 posts this nonsense 20 posts. :D
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:All those (no names mentioned) sold on the Glenn Tamplin 'dream' care to comment on this??

An absolute fantasist with a screw loose that would have literally brought this club to it's knees!!
Are you not mentioning names because you haven't got any to mention?
Chigwellian

We all know who the 'pro' Tamplin brigade are.
ARNU

The choice at the time I seem to remember was either go under, a miserable offer from a former player consortium or Tamplins millions. I'd have took the money. Luckily someone else with money came along.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BarkingRambo

Well it starts a bit like the John Still rant from the 90s just a little more unhinged. Then the song begins and it gets odder and the less said about the gospel pastor style rant (that he seems to need a crib sheet to remember to tell players to win their battles) the better.

Hes lost one game in charge of them and feels the need to do a massive overproduced televised rant at the players. If they don't win promotion I dread to see what will happen. The players will go home to find a load of industrial waste dumped in their beds probably
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:The choice at the time I seem to remember was either go under, a miserable offer from a former player consortium or Tamplins millions. I'd have took the money. Luckily someone else with money came along.
You won't get anywhere on here with your damn logic and facts.
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:The choice at the time I seem to remember was either go under, a miserable offer from a former player consortium or Tamplins millions. I'd have took the money. Luckily someone else with money came along.
The facts as you see them.

Would you like some fish to go with that chip on your shoulder?

Tamplin was so wrong for the Daggers; the illegal dumping of shit in his own garden and the online threats should have shown you that. But you just look at the ££££ signs and console yourself with what you want to believe.
ARNU

Are you addressing me Merge ? Not sure I've ever had a chip on my shoulder let alone been accused of it.

I supported the club not going under ,not the man particularly.At the time we had a crap offer or Tamplins millions.( did he not fund this team originally ) What did I get wrong ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Auntie Merge wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
The facts as you see them.

Would you like some fish to go with that chip on your shoulder?

Tamplin was so wrong for the Daggers; the illegal dumping of shit in his own garden and the online threats should have shown you that. But you just look at the ££££ signs and console yourself with what you want to believe.
Which of those facts are wrong then?
Mikins

This must be one of the most cringe inducing things I've watched in ages, Christ its no wonder they're only giving 70%, i'd be amazed if anyone could give that pillock 10%. What an absolute melt.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Mike the Dagger

Mikins wrote:This must be one of the most cringe inducing things I've watched in ages, Christ its no wonder they're only giving 70%, i'd be amazed if anyone could give that pillock 10%. What an absolute melt.
Got to agree that it is embarrassing.

However, Billericay Town are all over the internet (a couple of guys on my train home last night were laughing about the video), on Sky Sports News and they are also on Soccer AM tomorrow.

Brand recognition?

Football fans might be scoffing and it's not what I'd like to see the Daggers doing, but it's working in getting Billericay Town noticed, no??

Oh and they won the cup final 8-3!